Q-Ride Pre-learner Training and Assessment Course
Want to get your motorcycle learners licence permit in Queensland? Then you'll need to complete the Pre-learner Training and Assessment Course (Learners Permit) 2 day course - it's just $315. Normally you'd pay up to $660!
The Q-Ride Pre-learner Training and Assessment Course is the first step towards obtaining your RE learner licence - so get started! It's just $315 - get up to 52% off with this amazing Scoopon!
- Want to get your motorcycle learners licence permit in Queensland?
- You have to complete the Pre-learner Training and Assessment Course (Learners Permit) 2 day course
- It's just $315, normally you'd pay up to $660!
- The Q-Ride Pre-learner Training and Assessment Course is the first step towards obtaining your RE Learner Licence
- This course is for people who want to gain their motorcycle learners licence permit (RE L) in Queensland
- It's a compulsory course and you must complete day 1 and 2 of the course (You need to complete day 1 prior to day 2). To participate in this course you are required to have held your provisional or car licence for at least 1 year
- During this course you will cover and demonstrate a number of training competencies, including:
- The basics of operating a motorcycle
- Road-craft tactics, riding curves, slow riding, steering, braking
- Judgement and giving way, riding strategies and a simulated road ride
- Top Riders instructor’s will continue to correct and develop your riding technique on their training ranges throughout the course
- Once you have successfully completed both day 1 and 2 of the pre-learner training and assessment course and are deemed competent, you will be eligible to apply for your RE Learner licence by completing the motorcycle knowledge test
- You'll need to bring your current provisional or car licence, a bottle of water, sunglasses, hat, long trousers and closed-toe shoes
- Bike, helmet, gloves and jacket hire are available for $50, payable directly to Top Rider
- Available at the following locations - Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Toowoomba, Gladstone Rockhampton,Mackay Townsville, Cairns (locations subject to availability, not all locations available each weekend)
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
Top Rider Australia
Top Rider Head Office, 6/39 Lawrence Dr
Nerang, QLD 4211
Sleeman Sports Complex, 1763 Old Cleveland Rd
Chandler, QLD 4155
Willowbank Raceway, 38 Champions Way
Willowbank, QLD 4307
The Springfield Anglican College, 63 Springfield Greenbank Arterial
Springfield, QLD 4300
Corbould Park Race Course, Pierce Ave, Meridan Plains
Caloundra, QLD 4551
The Cairns Showgrounds. Mulgrave Rd & Severin St
Parramatta Park QLD 4870
1300SMILES Stadium - Northern Car Park, Golf Links Dr
Kirwan QLD 4817
Little Reid Park (Railway Estate Park)
Railway Estate QLD 4810
Mackay Trade College, 171 Boundary Rd
Ooralea QLD 4740
Mackay Touch Association Fields. Scriha St
North Mackay QLD 4740
The Rockhampton Kart Club,
Upper Ulam Road, Bajool (Archer).
Kearneys Spring Recreation and Reserve, Cnr Spring Street & Ruthven St,
Kearneys Spring, QLD 4350
*Venues are subject to availability
Mon - Fri: 9am-5pm
- Valid from 5 June 2017 to 5 December 2017
- Valid only for participants with a provisional or car licence for at least 1 year
- After successful completion of the pre-learner training and assessment course and you are deemed competent, you will be eligible to apply for your RE Learner licence. Your Q-Ride competency declaration is not a license
- Participants using their own bike must make sure their vehicle is fully roadworthy and registered. This includes 2 rear vision mirrors, chain guard, correctly tensioned chain, road-legal tyres with correct inflation pressure and minimum tread depth of 1.5mm, legal & compliant exhaust system, fully operational indicators & brake light, unbroken clutch and brake levers.
- If you are deemed unfit to ride (eg. under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you do not follow instructions, unsafe riding etc) or your vehicle does not meet the necessary requirements listed for testing, no refunds are available. If unsure, please contact Top Rider
- Participants should wear long pants and enclosed shoes/boots (no steel caps).
- Participants should bring their own motorcycle jacket, helmet and gloves if they have them. If not, these can be supplied. Participants with open-face helmets must bring and wear protective eyewear, e.g. sunglasses.
- Bike, helmet, gloves and jacket hire available for $50, payable directly to Top Rider
- If a day of riding is cancelled by Top Rider due to bad weather, you will be offered a reschedule credit
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased per person; 5 Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking.
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date.
- 30 days’ notice by email to email@example.com is required to change/cancel a booking you have made. A $150 re-booking fee applies to all changes/cancellations, payable to Top Rider. Any rescheduling is at the discretion of Top Rider, and must be for no later than 3 months after your original booking. No changes/cancellations will be accepted within 30 days of your booked course, for any reason, and no-show voids your Scoopon. No partial refunds for any early departures. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy. No Shows or late attendance will forfeit your voucher
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72818
- To book your course please visit http://www.toprider.com.au/sco
opon-bookings/ and choose select your area and day. Course Dates vary.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Along with significant health benefits, dancing also boosts confidence and self-esteem
The program starts with salsa and bachata for starters and builds up to advanced levels
Ceramic Making Class
Learn how to create your own amazing work of ceramic art!
Learn to Make Dairy Products Class
Learn how to make all sorts if exquisite dairy products in this class!
Miso and Tempeh Making Class
Take an awesome Miso and Tempeh making class!
Take your creation home with you!
Cheese Making Workshop
Why not upgrade and bring a friend for only $35!
2 Day Open Water SDI Rescue Course
Why not take the course with a friend for $700 for two people!
All-Day Paintball Entry with Balls
All-day entry with 100 paintballs - duke it out with friends and family, soldier!