Full-Day Tour of the Stunning Fleurieu Peninsula
Explore the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula on an exciting adventure with Mum & Dad Tours - just $89 per person!
See all the stunning sights of the Fleurieu Peninsula on a full-day tour with morning pick up and evening drop off at 3 different locations. The Fleurieu Peninsula is arguably one of South Australia’s best kept secrets. There is plenty on offer for connoisseurs of quality food and wine as well as enthusiasts of history, nature and wildlife! Explore stunning wine regions, picturesque townships and beautiful coastline on this unforgettable tour.
- Stunning Fleurieu Peninsula tour with Mum & Dad Tours - JUST $89 per person!
- Morning pick up and evening drop off at Central or North Adelaide and Hahndorf
- Full day tour with informative commentary in a climate-controlled coach
- Welcome pack with tour information and goodies
- Photo opportunities at iconic Fleurieu Peninsula locations
- Tour itinerary includes:
- Mount Lofty - Rising high above the city, you’ll have the opportunity to survey the landscape with panoramic views of Adelaide and the surrounding region. With a gift shop and café at the summit, you can pick up memento of your stop, or enjoy a quick coffee to kick-start the day
- Hahndorf -This historic township is the oldest surviving German settlement in Australia and peppered with charming European-styled buildings. On the outskirts of town, we’ll visit the Beerenberg Strawberry Farm for a tasting of their incredible range of jams and condiments
- Strathalbyn - Straddling the Angus River, and renowned for its antiques, Strathalbyn is considered by many to be South Australia’s prettiest town. Stroll through the immaculately maintained Soldiers’ Memorial Garden surrounded by historical buildings, as we stop to enjoy a bite to eat for lunch (at your own cost)
- Goolwa - Settled where the mighty Murray River meets the ocean, the port town of Goolwa and its wharf precinct are home to the PS Oscar W paddle steamboat. Built in 1908, step aboard its restored decks before exploring the Riverboat Centre and Museum which showcase the rich history of the town.
- Victor Harbor - Take some time to see the attractions in this relaxed seaside town. Catch a ride on the horse-drawn tram to Granite Island, visit the interactive displays at the Whale Centre, or simply unwind with an ice-cream and a stroll along the sparkling white sands of the beach
- Choose one of these Mclaren Vale Adventures:
- 1 Hugh Hamilton Winery - Established in 1837, this winery is heading into its 6th generation of family ownership – a feat no other family has achieved within Australia. Experience 270 degree vineyard views from the unique cellar door as you sample the diverse selection of wines which have allowed enduring success
- 2 Goodieson Brewery - The naturally brewed, handcrafted beers at Goodieson’s were inspired by the traditional beers of Austria and Germany. Satisfy your thirst with a cold ale or hearty glass of stout while you sit back and watch this family-owned brewery in operation
- 3 Almond Train / Fruchocs - Visit the Almond Train, a 1920s carriage choc full of nuts, confectionary and local produce. From there, you can be that kid in the candy store with a visit to the FruChocs chcoolate store. Not only can you indulge your sweet tooth, you can view the operations and original machinery
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
Mum & Dad Tours
Mount Barker Rd
Hahndorf SA 5245
0431 955 957
Pick up and evening drop off at these locations on Tuesday and Friday:
(Please ensure you are on time to avoid delays)
Udder Delights, 91 Main St - pick-up at 7:30am
Hahndorf SA 5245
Instructions: Meet outside Udder Delights on Hereford Avenue
52 Brougham Pl - pick-up at 8:10am
North Adelaide SA 5006
Instructions: Meet at the bus pick up zone outside 52 Brougham Place Apartments
46 King William St - pick-up at 8:30am
Adelaide SA 5000
Instructions: Meet outside Charlesworth Nuts at the end of Rundle Mall
- Valid from 19 June 2017 to 19 December 2017
- Not valid on public holidays
- Lunch is not included
- Tour duration is 9 hours
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use and as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 72 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72834
- Bookings essential via https://mumanddadtours.rezdy.com/147334/fleurieu-peninsula quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Full Day Hunter Valley Tour & Lunch
Enjoy huge savings on discounted Hunter Valley wine tour!
XXXX Brewery Tour with Tasting
Go on a tour of the iconic XXXX Brewery plus enjoy a beer tasting!
Deluxe Entry to IceBar Melbourne
Experience Australia's only sub-zero bar, right here on Brunswick Street!
Fun Pass Package to The Beachouse
The kids will have a blast at this family entertainment centre, open seven days a week!
All-Day Paintball Entry with Balls
All-day entry with 100 paintballs - duke it out with friends and family, soldier!
1.5-Hour Couples’ Rickshaw Tour
Discover hidden street art, gorgeous small bars and plenty of little surprises along the way!
Hiking, Biking & Kayaking Tour!
Enjoy heart-pounding activities such as hiking, cycling and kayaking!
Exhilarating Jet Boat Ride
Feel the adrenaline surge as you tear around the ocean aboard a high-speed jet boat!
Vivid Festival Cruise with a Drink
Take in the spectacular sights of the Sydney Vivid Festival!