10-Day Tour of the Ancient Incan Gems of Peru & Andes
See the majesty of the Incan Civilisation and the Andes with a mind-blowing 10-day tour of Peru, including Machu Picchu, Cusco and an island homestay.
Invest in a lifetime's worth of incredible experiences. See the legendary citadel of Machu Picchu in the Andes - one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Visit the Inca City of Cusco, and the floating islands of Lake Titicaca. Stay with a local family on Amantani Island, visit the Temple of the Sun and the Temple of the Moon, and see the incredible Incan terraced fields of Moray. Eat traditional food with locals, see Andean textile weaving, visit the Pisaq Craft Market and Cochawasi Animal Sanctuary - home to puma, condors, alpacas and more - and ride the legendary Route of the Sun. Stay in cosy, authentic boutique hotels with Peru's legendarily hospitable hosts.
- Take the trip of lifetime to South America, to see the ancient Incan sacred sites of the Andes mountains in Peru
- A spectacular 10-day tour of the Andes, staying in charming boutique hotels, including destinations to make your heart yearn:
- Walk the ancient Inca citadel of Machu Picchu with your own two feet - one of the UNESCO Seven Wonders of the World, and a World Heritage site!
- Visit the incredible man-made reed floating island villages of the Uro people on Lake Titicaca
- Stay with a local family on Amantani Island!
- Visit the bustling Písaq Craft Market, packed with colourful artisanal handmade goods
- See the Cochawasi Animal Sanctuary - home to majestic pumas, Andean cóndors, alpacas, and many more!
- Ride the Route of the Sun, including the Raqchi temple of Wiracocha, the Andahuaylillas chapel and Pucara
- Experience the Saqsayhuaman Temple of the Moon and the Koricancha Sun Temple of Qosquo - the pinnacles of the ancient Incan civilisation
- Visit the high plateau 'rainbow village' of Chinchero, overlooking snow-capped peaks, and see Andean weaving and lunch on traditional foods prepared by the locals!
- See the incredible vast terraced fields of Moray, carved right into the mountainside by the ancient Incas!
- Plus HEAPS more
- Your package includes:
- 8 nights' hotel accommodation in charming boutique hotels
- A unique homestay on Amatani Island with a local family
- 12 meals - 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- All transportation and transfers
- Guided tours of Machu Picchu, Uros, Amantani and Takile
- All entrance fees in Cusco and to Macchu Pichu
- English-speaking tour guide throughout your tour
- Take a look at the full tour itinerary and start planning!
- Just $2,233 per person, twin share - Experience the warmth and friendliness of Peru's people, and meet great new friends on your tour! (price displayed includes a USD$25 payment on the tour for entrance to Route of the Sun)
- Travel until February 2018 - plenty of time to plan the perfect trip!
- Truly the South American trip of a lifetime
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610.
- Valid for one of the following departure dates:
- July: 11, 18, 25
- August: 8, 18, 22
- September: 5, 19, 26
- October: 3, 16, 26
- November: 7, 14, 28
- December: 12, 19, 26
- January: 11, 18, 25
- February: 8, 15, 22
- No booking changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Policy - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin-share basis - a minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking
- Solo travellers may book the tour at an additional cost of USD$400, payable directly to the Tour Provider
- If listed hotels are not available, travellers will be accommodated in another hotel of similar standard
- $25USD is payable on tour for entrance to Route of the Sun. Deal excludes airfares (domestic and international), meals unless stated, tips, Huayna Picchu entrance fee (optional) and insurance
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended
- Airfares not included
- RRP converted from USD to AUD on 1 June 2017 using rates published on www.rba.gov.au/statistics/frequency/exchange-rates.html. These rates may fluctuate
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72931
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
7 Day Peru & Machu Picchu Tour
With hotel stays, select meals, an English-speaking tour guide, and more!
10 Day China Tour with Flights
With return flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, guides, and more!
5-Star Sofitel Luxury by the Beach
With two daily meals, free-flowing drinks during dinner, pampering, and more!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
Adults-Only Khao Lak Resort Stay
Enjoy two daily meals, massages, complimentary water sports and more!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
10 Day South to North Vietnam Tour
Package includes hotel stays, meals, domestic flight, transfers & more!
14 Day Luxury Egypt Tour w/ Flights
Return flights with Emirates or Etihad, luxury hotels, a 5-star full-board nile cruise, and more