Full-Day Tour of the Beautiful Barossa Valley
Go on an unforgettable tour of the Barossa Valley with Mum & Dad Tours - just $89 per person!
The iconic Barossa Valley region is known throughout the world for producing exceptional wines, however it has far more to offer than a great drop of red. The rich earth in the region provides the perfect environment for artisan foods and award-winning restaurants. Explore this stunning region on an amazing full day tour with Mum & Dad Tours including expert commentary in a climate-controlled coach!
- Stunning full day Barossa Valley tour with Mum & Dad Tours - JUST $89 per person!
- Morning pick up and evening drop off at Central or North Adelaide and Hahndorf
- Full day tour with informative commentary in a climate-controlled coach
- Welcome pack with tour information and goodies
- Photo opportunities at iconic Barossa Valley locations
- Tour itinerary includes:
- Whispering Wall - the perfectly symmetrical design of this dam wall creates an incredible trick: whispers can be carried across its impressive span and heard with perfect clarity more than 140 meters away (approx. 460ft)! Maybe not the best place to share a secret, but a great spot to share a bit of fun
- Barossa Chateau - this grand homestead sits majestically amid 25 acres of gardens filled with more than 30,000 rose bushes. Your guided tour reveals an impressive collection of antique porcelain, a walk through the Queens rose garden, the boutique cellar door, and a gift shop. There’s something to please everyone at this location
- Grant Burge Winery - soak up the spectacular views across the Barossa. At the Krondorf Road cellar door you will have the opportunity to sample premium wines and enjoy coffee and a light lunch with a choice of delicious seasonal platters brimming with locally sourced produce. (Please note: lunch is extra and bookings are essential.)
- Mengler’s Hill Lookout - a short stroll around this peak, hosting panoramic views of the region, reveals a series of granite and marble sculptures created by artists from around the world. This is a great opportunity to stretch your legs and snap some photos of the breathtaking scenery
- Seppeltsfield Road - lined with more than 2,000 statuesque palm trees that were originally planted in the 1930s, this iconic road, affectionately known as the Avenue of Hopes and Dreams by Barossa locals, leads to many of the region’s renowned wineries and provides a striking background for a photo
- Choose one of these Barossa Valley Adventures:
- 1 Barossa Valley Brewery - love a tall, frosty glass of quenching craft beer? After a guided tour of the brew shed, you’ll get to taste a unique brew and further explore the exciting selection of styles and flavours of beers made from locally sourced ingredients including roasted coffee beans, cherries and even lemon grass
- 2 Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop - renowned for her traditional country recipes and love of seasonal produce, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in a cooking demonstrations at the Farm Shop featuring Maggie’s delicious traditional produce. Or take the time relax by the lake with coffee and cake or a picnic hamper in the gardens
- 3 Tscharke Wine Tasting - as a 6th generation wine producer, Tscharke wines embody “texture, restraint and elegance”. A private tasting will introduce you to a broad selection of wines that will tantalise any palate. And for a unique memento, treat yourself to the beautiful hand-crafted pottery created by Eva Tscharke
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
Mum & Dad Tours
Mount Barker Rd
Hahndorf SA 5245
0431 955 957
Pick up and evening drop off at these locations on Monday and Thursday:
(Please ensure you are on time to avoid delays)
Udder Delights, 91 Main St - pick-up at 7:30am
Hahndorf SA 5245
Instructions: Meet outside Udder Delights on Hereford Avenue
52 Brougham Pl - pick-up at 8:10am
North Adelaide SA 5006
Instructions: Meet at the bus pick up zone outside 52 Brougham Place Apartments
46 King William St - pick-up at 8:30am
Adelaide SA 5000
Instructions: Meet outside Charlesworth Nuts at the end of Rundle Mall
- Valid from 19 June 2017 to 19 December 2017
- Not valid on public holidays
- Lunch is not included
- Tour duration is 9 hours
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use and as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 72 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72936
- Bookings essential via https://mumanddadtours.com.au/barossa-valley-tour/ choosing your preferred included adventure option and quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Full Day Hunter Valley Tour & Lunch
Enjoy huge savings on discounted Hunter Valley wine tour!
The High Tea Party at The Hilton
Don’t miss out on this chance to go on the ultimate girls’ day out!
Platter, Wine and Take Home Bottle
Sumptuous platter with a glass of wine each for 2 plus a take-home bottle!
XXXX Brewery Tour with Tasting
Go on a tour of the iconic XXXX Brewery plus enjoy a beer tasting!
Enjoy a glass of wine with your lunch!
Wine, Beer and Chocolate Tour
Includes Perth or Guildford pick up and drop off
Fun Pass Package to The Beachouse
The kids will have a blast at this family entertainment centre, open seven days a week!
All-Day Paintball Entry with Balls
All-day entry with 100 paintballs - duke it out with friends and family, soldier!
One-Hour Jump Session at BOUNCE
Available in seven locations across Victoria, Queensland, South Australia & Western Australia!