Romantic Four-Star Retreat on the NSW South Coast
Romantic four-star retreat on the NSW South Coast, just two hours from Sydney. From $139 for an overnight stay for two people!
Take a relaxing coastal mini-break at the Mercure Resort Gerringong - two people stay one night from $139, two nights from $249 or three nights from $349. Relax in a Superior Balcony Room with a bottle of wine on arrival and late 12pm check-out plus access to all the resort’s facilities including two pools, tennis court and more!
- Escape to the stunning NSW South Coast for a stay at the beautiful four-star (self-rated) Mercure Resort Gerringong
- Just two hours’ from Sydney
- Two people stay one night from $139, two nights from $249 or three nights from $349
- Your package includes:
- Gorgeous Superior Balcony Room complete with plasma TV, complimentary in-room movies and more (private balcony available in most rooms but not all)
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Late checkout at 12pm
- Daily Wi-Fi
- $25 restaurant voucher at Bella Char when you spend at least $100 on Monday to Friday
- Plus full access to resort facilities including two sparkling pools, day spa, tennis courts and more!
- Use up to three Scoopons per booking to extend your stay (subject to availability)
- The perfect couples’ retreat
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 27 June 2017 to 17 September 2017
- Saturday night stays incur a surcharge of $50 per room, to be paid directly to Mercure Resort Gerringong
- Please note: Bookings for Scoopon customers are limited. Not all bookings will be available for voucher redemption. Please book early to secure your desired dates
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Please note most rooms, but not all, have private balconies
- Maximum Room Capacity: 2 people
- Bedding Configuration: King bed
- Scoopon valid for 2 people. Maximum of 3 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72984
- Bookings only taken through Scoopon's Online Booking Engine.
- Once you've purchased your Scoopon you will receive email confirmation and you can make your booking straightaway using our new booking tool. If you want to make a booking later, simply access the booking page via the "My Scoopons" tab in "My Account"
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Boutique 4.5-Star City Getaway
Overlooking the picturesque Roma Street Parklands, this is the ultimate Brissy staycation!
P&O Comedy Cruise - Sydney
Embark on a journey of pure laughs aboard P&O’s Pacific Pearl, departing Sydney!
3-Night P&O Comedy Cruise
Sail from and RETURN TO Brisbane aboard the Pacific Dawn with main meals included!
P&O Cruise - MEL via Kangaroo Isl.
Sail from and RETURN TO Melbourne on an incredible voyage!
Blue Mountains Metropole Retreat
With daily breakfast, late check-out, a bottle of wine on arrival, and more!
Kryal Castle Stay w/ Breakfast
Travel back to an age of chilvary and romance at the medieval-themed Kyral Castle!
Blue Mountains Inn Stay, Breakfast
With daily breakfast, late check-out, a bottle of wine on arrival, and more
4-Star Apartment Escape
With buffet breakfast, late check-out and more!
Heritage-Listed Binna Burra Lodge
Take off on a journey through nature at the World-Heritage listed Lamington National Park!