Authentic Mouth-Watering Mexican Food in Newtown
Score $60 credit to spend on vibrant, delicious and authentic Mexican food and drinks for just $29! Upgrade to get more credit to spend!
Pay a visit to the hottest new Mexican joint in town and get some massively discounted credit to spend on eats and drinks! The Mexican cafe serves up outstanding Mexican fare like jalepeño poppers, Enchiladas Verdes, Burritos, Chimichangas, Chile Colorado and Fajitas! If you're mouth is watering already, don't worry you're not alone! Upgrade to get more credit to spend. Open 6 days a week.
- Hit up The Mexican Cafe - the hottest new Mexican joint in town - for some sumptuous food and drinks
- Dine on your choice of any mouthwatering Mexican specialties off the menu
- For just $29 you get $60 credit to spend on any food and drinks
- Upgrade for $49 and get $100 credit to spend on food and drinks
- Take a gander at some of our favourite selections from the stunning menu:
- Jalepeño Poppers - Deep fried crumbed jalepeños filled with cheese and sour cream
- Quesadilla - A flour tortilla grilled with cheese, Mexican beans, and your choice of filling (beef, chicken, fish, seafood, pork, or veg). Served with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole
- Soft Tacos - Two soft flour tortillas filled with lettuce, salsa, cheese, and sour cream. Served with beans and rice
- Enchiladas Verdes - Two soft rolled corn tortillas with cheese and your choice of filling (beef, chicken, fish, seafood, pork, or veg) covered and baked in a green tomatillo sauce
- Chimichanga - A large tortilla filled with beans and cheese, deep fried, with your choice of filling (beef, chicken, fish, seafood, pork, or veg). Served with rice and beans
- Chile Colorado - Diced beef slowly cooked in tomatillo and Mexican spices, topped with salsa and sour cream. Served with beans and rice
- Fajitas - Marinated in Mexican spices, served on a sizzling platter with onion and capsicum. With salsa, sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, cheese, beans, and rice on the side. Comes with flour tortillas
- Have a look at the full menu here
- The chef was raised in California learning Mexican cuisine from her Texan grandmother, the local Mexican establishments and summer trips to the coast of Baja California
- The food is made with the freshest local produce and is influenced by a blend of different cultures
- Come in for dinner from Tuesday to Friday and lunch or dinner on Saturday and Sunday
- Buy multiple Scoopons and go back for more!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 28 June 2017 to 28 September 2017
- Not valid on public holidays and Mondays
- Entire Scoopon must be used in one visit; unused portions of the voucher will be forfeited, and cannot be used at a later date. Any excess amounts must be paid directly to The Mexican Cafe
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use and as gifts. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Please note: Bookings for Scoopon customers are limited. Not all bookings will be available for voucher redemption. Please book early to secure your desired date and time. Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72990
- Bookings essential using the Scoopon booking tool - book your visit at checkout, or book at a later time from 'My Account'
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian BBQ
Feast on an authentic array of succulent churrasco meats!
3-Course Mod-Oz Feast with Wine
Enjoy a delicious 3-course Mod-Oz feast with wine!
Delicious 3-Course Meal with Wine
Score a stunning 3-course meal with wine!
Exquisite 7-course Japanese Feast
Pay a visit to On Ramen for a stellar Japanese meal!
Credit for Stellar Mod-Oz Dining
Enjoy exquisite food and gorgeous surrounds at Rumfire!
Eats & Drinks at Trendy Restaurant
Open for breakfast, lunch or dinner, seven days a week!
Three-Course Indian Meal
Why not upgrade to a three-course Indian meal for four people for $57!
Authentic Bowl of Pho and a Drink
Score some amazingly cheap pho at Huong Lua Restaurant!
Fish, Chips & Beer or Wine for Two
Enjoy your fish and chip perfection in your choice of Hillarys or Mandurah!