Delish Seafood Platter & Wine on the Glenelg Waterfront
Stunning shared seafood platter with wine for two at the beachfront pier hotel in Glenelg - just $29! Upgrade to four diners!
Share a magnificent seafood platter per duo boasting Spencer Gulf cooked prawns, Coffin Bay natural oysters, salt & pepper squid, 2 beer-battered hake fillets, Huon smoked salmon and pickled wa octopus! While you feast, sip on a glass of Squealing Pig sav blanc or Saltram Barossa shiraz per diner! Go for a four person seating for $55! Open 7 days in a gorgeous beachside locale!
- Enjoy a delicious seafood platter while relaxing by the Glenelg beachfront with glorious ocean views!
- Just $29 for two people
- Or upgrade for $55 to four people
- Tuck into a platter per duo and a glass of delicious red or white wine each
- Each platter contains a variety of tasty oceanic morsels:
- 4 Spencer Gulf cooked prawns
- 4 Coffin Bay oysters
- Salt & pepper squid
- 2 beer battered hake fillets
- Huon smoked salmon
- Pickled WA octopus
- All with lime aioli and lemon
- Complement your seafood with a glass of Squealing Pig Sauvignon Blanc or Saltrom Barossa Shiraz! Beautiful!
- Enjoy gorgeous views of the ocean while you dine - and experience complimentary entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights in the Pier Bar from 8pm!
- Available 7 days a week and ‘til 9pm everyday except Saturday
- Buy up to 3 Scoopons for yourself (go back a few times) or buy heaps of Scoopons as gifts for your seafood-adoring friends and family!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 29 June 2017 to 29 September 2017
- Not valid: public holidays; Father’s Day
- Valid for the listed platter and wine only
- Limit of 3 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73037
- Bookings essential using the Scoopon booking tool - book your visit at checkout, or book at a later time from 'My Account'
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
$1 Barista-Made Coffee
Grab yourself an awesome barista-made coffee for next-to-nothing!
11-Course Teppanyaki Feast
Experience the culinary wonder that is traditional Japanese Teppanyaki at Aya!
The wines, paired with Thailand’s urban street food, ensure you return again
Chinese Banquet with Wine for Two
Available for lunch and dinner, six days a week on trendy Malvern Road!
Get a pot of tea with your meal!
2-Course Italian with Beer or Wine
Enjoy a tasty 2-course Italian feast at Cece's Italian Cafe!
Take as many trips as possible to the Make-Your-Own-Salad bar
Made to order seafood at the live cooking station
International Cuisine & Cocktails
Available daily for lunch or dinner on Tuesday to Sunday!