All-You-Can-Eat Lunch Buffet with Wine or Soft Drink
All-you-can-eat lunch buffet with a glass of wine or soft drink at the iconic Art Deco Grace Hotel on York Street - just $22 for one person!
Savour a delicious all-you-can-eat gourmet lunch at the beautiful Grace Brasserie! The elaborate lunch buffet features a delectable collection of international cuisine and irresistible desserts. New dishes are added daily and options may include salads, spring rolls, fish dishes, pasta, curries, an assorted cheese platter, a seasonal fruit platter and more plus a selection of desserts! Sip on a glass of wine or soft drink and as much tea and coffee as you like! Buy multiple Scoopons!
- Set your sights on an exquisite all-you-can-eat buffet lunch at The Grace Hotel!
- Indulge in a lavish spread at the Grace Brasserie on level 2, overlooking the beautiful Grace Plaza atrium!
- It's only $22 for an all-you-can-eat lunch buffet with a glass of wine or soft drink (normally you'd pay up to $41)
- The line up of food changes daily but will include a wide array of gourmet international cuisines, options may include:
- Salads (4 different varieties)
- Carving station will be one of Turkey, pork, ham, beef and lamb
- Steamed rice
- Meat dish (stew, fry or pan fry)
- Fish dishes (fry, steam or grill)
- Soup of the day
- Chef's choice of Asian dish (for example, spring roll, green curry..)
- 2 types of Chef's surprise hot dishes
- Assorted cheese platter
- Seasonal fruit platter
- Assorted Chef's selection of dessert (minimum 4 different type of sweets)
- Plus enjoy coffee and tea
- The Grace Brasserie is set inside the stunning Art Deco style Grace Hotel with exquisite 1920s architecture
- It's the perfect place to sample an exotic array of gourmet food for lunch
- Go for lunch from 12 noon to 2pm, Monday to Friday!
- Buy multiple Scoopons
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 30 June 2017 to 30 September 2017
- Please note: Bookings for Scoopon customers are limited. Not all bookings will be available for voucher redemption. Please book early to secure your desired date and time
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use and as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 10 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73064
- Bookings essential using the Scoopon booking tool - book your visit at checkout, or book at a later time from 'My Account'
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
All-You-Can-Eat Breakfast Buffet
Tuck into a delicious all-you-can-eat gourmet breakfast!
Scrumptious Eats in Buzzing Freo
Celebrate your favourite meal of the day in cosmopolitan style at Cafe D Freo!
Exquisite 7-course Japanese Feast
Pay a visit to On Ramen for a stellar Japanese meal!
Credit for Stellar Mod-Oz Dining
Enjoy exquisite food and gorgeous surrounds at Rumfire!
Eats & Drinks at Trendy Restaurant
Open for breakfast, lunch or dinner, seven days a week!
Authentic Bowl of Pho and a Drink
Score some amazingly cheap pho at Huong Lua Restaurant!
Lunch With Drinks
Take in the scenery of the beautiful Yarra Valley
Pancake/Mod-Oz Feast - Coolangatta
Enjoy delicious pancakes, crepes, grilled steak, USA-style pork ribs & more!
2-Course Meal with a Beer Each
Enjoy a garlic bread to share between two, a main each AND a beer, cider or house wine!