Get Into Shape with a Yoga Class Pass in Nedlands
Find your centre and get into shape with a range of yoga classes at Nedlands Yoga Centre - just $29 for five classes or $49 for 10, or upgrade to bring a friend!
Situated conveniently at Broadway Fair Shopping Centre in Nedlands, Nedlands Yoga Centre is a perfect place for both yoga beginners and experts alike. Choose from a huge range of different yoga classes, such as Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Vin Yin, Roll and Release and more - there’s something for everyone, no matter your level. Try it out now for yourself and save up to 77%!
- Get into shape and find your centre with a yoga class pass at Nedlands Yoga Centre!
- Conveniently located at Broadway Fair Shopping Centre, this fantastic centre offers a space for you to connect mind, body and soul with a range of different yoga varieties
- Try it out for yourself and save up to 77%:
- 5 Class Pass - just $29 for one person or $49 for two
- 10 Class Pass - just $49 for one person or $89 for two
- Choose from a range of different yoga classes, including:
- Vinyasa Flow:
- Vinyasa classes maintain awareness and focus on the breath whilst linking breath through a series of postures. Sequences vary from class to class but always follow an intelligent progression to build heat and strength in the body and stamina and resilience in the mind
- Yin Yoga:
- Yin Yin yoga uses longer holds of 2-5 minutes in gentle poses to facilitate myofascial release, increase flexibility and support optimal movement. It helps detoxify the body by manipulating and reworking the fascia to release adhesions and constrictions that occur as a result of repetitive movement, intense exercise or simply the act of of living. Suitable for all levels of students, everyone from elite athletes to complete beginners benefit immensely from incorporating a regular Yin session into their practice
- Vin Yin:
- Vin Yin combines Vinyasa style to build strength, endurance and warmth in the body whilst connecting movement with breath awareness. Once warm we head back to the floor to unwind and release with Yin poses before finishing with a luxurious savasana
- Roll and Release:
- This class is the perfect for anyone who is stressed, tense or experiencing overwhelm. This class will start with grounding and breath awareness. We then use tennis balls to roll, massage and release stress from the body. This class will assist with tension and stress release and create more fluid mobility and circulation. Each class will end with a 5 minute savasana to send you floating out of the class refreshed and ready to take on the rest of your day
- Yoga for Grown Ups:
- This class is aimed for men and women 50+ and is designed to deliver a practice where you can experience the joy of movement in a safe and fun environment. We believe that maintaining joint mobility, fascial hydration and stretching every muscle in every direction, every day combined with an appetite for fun is the key to optimal ageing. Whilst designed specifically with the over 50's in mind anyone can enjoy and benefit from this class
- Restorative Yoga:
- In our Restorative class, you will do fewer poses but hold each one longer, staying in it for anywhere from one to ten minutes. Instead of actively stretching your muscles in standing, lying or seated poses we will support you on the mat with props - lots of blankets, straps, blocks, and bolsters which support your muscles and allow them to gently release
- See the full class timetable here
- There’s classes available for all levels - whether you’re just starting out or a yoga expert looking to try new things!
- Free one-hour parking available, otherwise the centre is easily accessible by public transport
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 3 July 2017 to 3 October 2017
- Not valid: public holidays
- Valid for new clients only
- First class must be redeemed within validity period
- All classes must be completed within 10 weeks of first visit
- Free parking for one hour is available, please be sure to display ticket. If you are coming for a longer class please buy and display a ticket at cost of two hours for $2. Driving up the ramp off Broadway will take you to the same level as the studio
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73086
Full Month of Jungle Body Classes
Loads of Perth locations to choose from - see the full offer to find your nearest venue!
5 Pilates Classes - Upgrade for 10!
Upgrade to a 10 class pass to bring a friend along to five classes, or attend all 10 yourself!
Along with significant health benefits, dancing also boosts confidence and self-esteem
One-Hour Floatation Tank Session
Designed to help with stress relief, mindfulness and overall physical health!
Yoga & Pilates Multi-Class Pass
Choose to attend yoga, Mat Pilates, Power Barre or Power Flow Meditation!
Terrific Teeth Whitening Session
Be proud of your pearly whites - brighten up your smile with a teeth whitening session!
1-Hour Teeth Whitening Treatment
Available Monday to Friday plus every other Saturday!
Nationally-Accredited First Aid
Put an essential life skill in your back pocket with the help of Hailer Training!
Four Swimming Lessons
Classes available for infants, preschoolers, school-aged kids or adults!