Sail Melbourne’s Waterways on a Scenic River Cruise
Sail Melbourne’s waterways and see the city’s top landmarks on a one-hour river cruise - just $5 per child or $13 per adult, or upgrade for a family ticket!
Choose your sail! Cruise down river from the arts precinct, past Melbourne’s Ports and Docklands while you take in the shipping channels and marvel at luxury homes. Head upstream instead for a scenic route along the Botanical Gardens, Melbourne Park and Herring Island, with lush greenery and beautiful natural landscapes along the banks… and sip on complimentary tea and coffee during your journey while you’re entertained with informative and witty commentary from your captain. Plus, children aged three and under ride for free with an adult! Cruises depart six days a week - buy multiple Scoopons for fun everyone will enjoy!
- Gain a new perspective on the city you love, from the deck of a Melbourne River Cruises vessel!
- Choose your preferred one-hour scenic cruising route:
- Sail down river through the Ports and Docklands, past Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct, Crown Entertainment Complex, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, the 19th Century sailing ship Polly Woodside, shipping channels and dock area, Docklands, Docklands Stadium and the Westgate Bridge
- Cruise up river past Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Lexus Centre, Melbourne Park (home of the Australian Open), Melbourne Cricket Ground, Governor's residence, Melbourne Olympic Park and Herring Island
- Or, head west from the city to Williamstown to see another side of the city!
- Only $5 per child aged 4-14 years, $13 per adult OR take the family (two adults & two kids) for JUST $29!
- Plus children aged three and under ride for free with an accompanying adult!
- Pick up as many Scoopons as you want - excellent school holiday activity or simply treat the family on the weekend!
- Cruises run daily, offering complimentary tea and coffee along with an informative commentary
- Melbourne River Cruises has more than 30 years’ experience showing locals and tourists the best local landmarks
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
Melbourne River Cruises
Berth 5 (Directly over the river from Flinders Street Station)
Southbank VIC 3006
Ports and Docklands: 12:10pm & 3pm departures daily
River Gardens: 11am & 1:30pm departures daily
Williamstown: 10:30am; 12:30pm & 2:30pm departures daily
- Valid from 4 July 2017 to 18 October 2017
- Cruises run Monday to Sunday at 11am, 12.10pm, 1.30pm and 3pm
- Cruise times are subject to weather, tidal conditions and demand
- Child tickets valid for ages 4-14; children aged 3 and under ride free. All children need to be accompanied by an adult. Family tickets valid for 2 adults & 2 kids ages 4-14
- If required, additional tickets can be purchased at full price at the departure point on the day of travel
- Maximum of 10 Scoopons per booking
- Scoopons available for use immediately after purchase. The Departure Timetable and Departure Map is available on the suppliers website. Scoopons for this offer are limited and subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73094
- Scoopons available for use immediately after purchase - no bookings required
- Departure times can be viewed here: https://www.melbcruises.com.au/sightseeing-cruises/sightseeing-departure-times.html
- Departure Location is Southbank Promenade Berth 5 – Departure map can be viewed here: https://www.melbcruises.com.au/sightseeing-cruises/departure-point-map-9.html
- Simply present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Up to 50% Off an Aus Day Cruise
Watch Sydney Harbour come to life on Australia Day!
Up to 50% Off an Aus Day Cruise
Have an awesome Australia Day on a catamaran cruise around Sydney Harbour!
Boat Tour of the Botanic Gardens
Enjoy a Guided Boat Tour Around the Royal Botanic Gardens - Melbourne!
One Hour Tour of South Melbourne
Find out where to get the best cheese, wine, oysters and more!
Spooky Ghost Tour… If You Dare!
Discover a new side of your choice of Melbourne, Lorne, Byron Bay or Darwin!
Vivid Cruise with Canapes & Drink
Take in the breathtaking sights of Sydney's world-famous Harbour!
Buffet Cruise & Themed Show
Hop aboard Sydney Pearl Cruise’s incredible three-level catamaran!
Awesome Ocean Marina Segway Tour
A perfect way to discover what’s happening in Mandurah, whether you’re a visitor or a local!
Brickvention Family Day Pass
See a huge collection of models, play in the build zone and shop for unique LEGO products!