Breakfast or Lunch at Di Mare Restaurant in the CBD
Savour a mouth-watering breakfast or lunch at Di Mare Restaurant on Currie Street in Adelaide CBD. Only $12 for 1 person!
Pay a visit to Di Mare Restaurant in the Hotel Grand Chancellor on Currie Street for an exceptional breakfast or lunch! Choose from the extensive breakfast menu which includes the Di Mare Big Breakfast and Eggs Benedict or for lunch choose from great options like the Di Mare Beef Burger or the Salt & Pepper Squid served with green salad, chips and tartar sauce. Upgrade to a 2 or 4 person Scoopon for breakfast or lunch.
- Hankering for a big breakfast or an exquisite lunch that really hits the spot?
- Make your way to Di Mare Restaurant in the Hotel Grand Chancellor on Currie Street in Adelaide CBD!
- Get breakfast with a coffee or orange juice or lunch with a wine or beer:
- It's just $12 for 1 person!
- For 2 People it's $22
- For 4 People it's $42
- Choose from an extensive breakfast menu which includes sumptuous options like:
- Di Mare Big Breakfast
- Eggs Benedict or Eggs Florentine with Kangaroo Island Free Range Eggs
- Ham & Cheese croissants
- Plus a range of museli options
- Accompany your breakfast with any coffee or orange juice
- Check out all the glorious breakfast options
- Or go for lunch which includes options like:
- Di Mare Burgers
- Salt & Pepper squid
- Basket of Asia - spring rolls, dim sims and samosas served with sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce
- Chicken schnitzel with green salad and chips (choose from gravy, mushroom or pepper sauce)
- Accompany your lunch with glass of red or white wine or Tap beer
- Take a gander at the stunning lunch options
- Open Monday to Friday for Breakfast and Lunch and for just breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Buy up to 3 Scoopons for yourself and up to 3 to give as gifts!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 10 July 2017 to 10 October 2017
- Not valid for public holidays
- Limit of 3 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; maximum of 3 Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73173
- Bookings essential using the Scoopon booking tool - book your visit at checkout, or book at a later time from 'My Account'
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Mexican-Style Brunch Offer for Two
There’s no better way to start the day than with a good breakfast on the beautiful South Terrace!
Delish Breakfast with Coffee
Score a stunning breakfast with tea or coffee!
Seafood Baskets with Beer or Wine
Tuck into garlic bread, prawns, scallops, crab, squid, fish and chips plus a beer or wine each!
Massive Platter For 2 People
It doesn’t end there, enjoy one bottle of Shiraz or Sauvignon Blanc included in the offer!
Wining & Dining in the Yarra Valley
Enjoy a shared antipasto platter, a main and glass of wine each, plus a hot drink to finish!
Fine Dining in Revolving Restaurant
Soak up uninterrupted 360-degree views of Perth from the 33rd floor of St Martins Tower!
Awesome Share Plates and Drinks
Score some tasty share plates and drinks at Contact Bar & Kitchen!
All-Day Breakfast, Drinks and More
Delicious all-day breakfast items, US-style ribs, burgers & more!
Indian Fusion Eats & Drinks
Grab some credit to spend on tasty Indian eats and drinks!