Jacob's Creek Fine Dining Platter & Wine in the Barossa
Savour a stunning seasonal winter produce platter to share with a glass of wine each for 2 people at Jacob's Creek Visitor Centre in the beautiful Barossa Valley! Just $29 for 2 people, upgrade to a 4 person platter.
Indulge your senses with superb food and wine at the fine dining Our Table restaurant, located at the Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre in the Barossa Valley! Feast on the Seasonal Produce Winter Platter to share between 2 people with locally sourced small goods, seasonal relish and an ever-changing selection of produce from the seasonal garden. Pair your platter with a fine glass of vino each plus a take-home bottle of wine. Upgrade to a 4 person platter and get 2 take-home bottles of wine!
- Love a luxurious winery platter with a tipple on the side?
- Then pay a visit to one of the Barossa's best-loved wineries, Jacob's Creek, and enjoy a spectacular fine-dining platter at the Our Table restaurant!
- For just $29 you'll enjoy a Seasonal Produce Winter Platter to share between two people, plus:
- A glass of Double Barrel Shiraz or Limited Release Chardonnay each and a take home bottle of wine
- Upgrade to a 4 person platter for $57 and receive a glass of wine each plus 2 take home bottles
- The sumptuous platter consists of:
- Locally sourced small goods, seasonal relishes, produce from the garden; local cheese, pickles, olives and homemade bread
- Upgrade again to add on a Heritage Wine Tasting per person:
- For 2 people it's $39
- For 4 people it's $77
- Our table is also an award-winner with Tripadvisor, boasting a 2017 Certificate of Excellence
- Open 7 days a week from 11:30am - 4pm
- And the Jacob's Creek Visitor Centre is open 10am-5pm daily - come and enjoy the sights and tastings at the winery before your platter
- Don't miss this truly unforgettable epicurean experience
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 13 July 2017 to 13 October 2017
- Not valid: public holidays
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use and as gifts. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73196
- Bookings essential using the Scoopon booking tool - book your visit at checkout, or book at a later time from 'My Account'
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
2-Course Wine Tasting & Lunch for 2
Experience an iconic name in winemaking at the Wolf Blass Visitor Centre!
McLaren Vale Winery Experience
Indulge in a platter to share, a glass of wine each and a take-home bottle between two!
Up to 50% Off Fine Wine & Dining
Experience The Urban Wine Room, an inner city cellar door bursting with local and international flavours!
Full Day Hunter Valley Tour & Lunch
Enjoy huge savings on discounted Hunter Valley wine tour!
High Tea with T2 Tea and Coffee
Enjoy delicate finger sandwiches, melt in your mouth homemade scones & more!
5-Hour Coffee-Making Course
Learn to make your own coffee and impress your friends and family!
Deluxe Entry to IceBar Melbourne
Experience Australia's only sub-zero bar, right here on Brunswick Street!
Chef Hatted Sarti- 3 Courses + Wine
Experience the famous blend of modern Australian and authentic Italian flavours of Sarti!
Food Platter & Bottle of Wine for 2
Grab your Scoopon now and plan an indulgent visit to Pandemonium Estate in the Swan Valley!