18 Holes of Golf at One of WA’s Most Acclaimed Courses
Grab a round of golf at the highly acclaimed Port Kennedy complete with shared cart and 70 range balls - Just $89 for two or $175 for four!
Experience the tradition of true Links-style golf on one of the most renowned jewels in WA’s golfing crown! Tee off on gently undulating Windsor green fairways through sand dunes among Western Coastal wattle, grevillea, sedges and lilies. Running alongside the Indian Ocean, this beautifully-manicured green is a picturesque dream to play on. Located just 40 minutes south of Perth, this championship course is a must for any avid golfer!
- Tee off at the highly-acclaimed The Links Kennedy Bay
- Available seven days a week from 11am
- Ranked Number 6 in Top Public Courses in Australia
- Ranked 30 of Australia's Top 100 Golf Courses - Golf Digest
- It's just $89 for two with a shared cart and 70 range balls
- Or $175 for four with 2 x shared carts and 140 range balls
- Offering gently undulating Windsor Green fairways that wind through sand dunes among western coastal wattle, grevillea, sedges and lilies
- Running alongside the Indian Ocean, you’ll enjoy truly breathtaking vistas as you play
- Fully-irrigated course, with its sandy base running exceptionally tight and fast
- With 115 pot-style bunkers with revetted faces, this par 72 championship course is nothing short of a challenge, both mentally and physically from the black tees
- Designed by Michael Coate and the late Roger Mackay, in conjunction with 1991 British Open Champion Ian Baker Finch, The Links Kennedy Bay is a dream for players of all experience
- Located just 40 minutes from Perth CBD
- Purchase two Scoopons for yourself and as many as you like for your golfing buddies
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 14 July 2017 to 14 October 2017
- Dress code applies - for details, see www.kennedybay.com.au/dressreq.aspx
- Club hire not included
- Last tee-off is around 1:30pm
- Limit of 2 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73229
- Bookings essential at least 48 hours in advance on (08) 9524 5991 quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
18 Holes at Acclaimed Golf Course
Play a true links-style Golf course!
18 Holes of Golf at Secret Harbour
Includes a motorised golf cart to share between two, plus a bucket of balls and a pint of beer each!
Kid’s School Holiday Sports Camp
Available in Haileybury, Ringwood, St Kilda and Brunswick!
2 Laps in a Real-Live Drift Battle
Get fast, get furious, get up close and personal in a real, live drift battle!
Scenic Horse Ride - Perth Hills
Giddyup and head on down to Avonlea Farm Riding for a trot through the picturesque countryside!
Swan Valley Winery Tour
Hop on board the Swan Valley shuttle service and discover the oldest wine region in WA!
All-Day Paintball Entry with Balls
All-day entry with 100 paintballs - duke it out with friends and family, soldier!
$100 to Spend on Snow Gear Hire
Right on the way to Perisher & Thredbo! Half price snow gear!
1.5-Hour Couples’ Rickshaw Tour
Discover hidden street art, gorgeous small bars and plenty of little surprises along the way!