Abseil Down a Building with Night Rap Jumping
Get a unique adrenalin rush with Night Rap Jumping in Southbank - run down the side of a seven-storey building for just $45 for one person or $89 for two!
Calling all adrenaline-junkies: Picture running face-first down the side of a seven-storey building! It's the heart-pumping thrill of bungee with the skill and control of abseiling. Try it now and feel that rush of adrenalin with the recently inaugurated night run sessions or day run - just $45 for three jumps for one person or $89 for two people. Buy as many Scoopons as you like to go back again, or treat someone special - fantastic gift idea!
- Get a totally unique adrenalin rush with Night Rap Jumping - just $45 for three jumps for one person or $89 for two people!
- What is Rap Jumping? It’s a super-fun combination of bungee and abseiling that sees you running down the side of a seven-storey building
- It’s also known as ‘forward abseil running’, or ‘rappelling’, and it’s a technique used by special forces and adrenalin junkies alike!
- Rap Jumping have fully trained and experienced abseil and rap jumping instructors - safety is the name of the game
- And they have 26 years of experience sending people over the edge doing rap jumps, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands
- On the day, you’ll be met by your experienced instructor who will take you through the safety procedures and fit you with all of the safety kit
- Your descent will be controlled by two safety personnel during your forward abseil run, so all you need to do is enjoy the rush!
- Available seven days a week for day or night runs in Southbank - each session runs for approximately two hours
- And, you can buy as many Scoopons as you like - so you can try both a day and night run!
- Awesome gift idea for the adrenalin junkie in your life!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants,visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 27 July 2017 to 27 January 2018
- 7pm sessions available from 16 September 2017
- Not valid: public holidays
- Participants must be aged 7 years or older
- Parent/guardian must accompany participants under 18 years old
- Waiver must be completed by all participants - persons under 18 will need a parent or legal guardian to sign their waiver
- Maximum participant weight 120kg
- Rap Jumping can be safely done in the rain. In the event of storm-like conditions (hail, thunder, lightning, or gail winds) the session may be postponed, and in the worst case cancelled and rescheduled
- Closed toe shoes are essential
- Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made, and a no-show or late attendance will void your Scoopon. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73338
Experience a 747 Flight Simulator
Take the reigns beside a real pilot instructor and fly using dazzling HD visuals on a curved screen!
Jet Flight Simulator Experience
Create lasting memories with this unique experience - great school holiday activity!
Scenic Steam Train Ride Experience
Step back in time and explore the Victorian landscape from a stately steam train!
Awesome Escape Room Experience
Choose from three thrilling rooms - Mausoleum Madness, Jurassic Lab or the Haunted Prison!
Hot Air Balloon Over Yarra Valley
Upgrade to include a fabulous breakfast at Fergusson Winery afterwards!
Hiking, Biking & Kayaking Tour!
Enjoy heart-pounding activities such as hiking, cycling and kayaking!
Stand-Up Paddle Boarding
Lessons are suitable for beginners and are led by experienced Instructors - all equipment is included
Join the Big City Hunt
It's like The Amazing Race, but a hundred times cooler!
Breakout City Challenge
Explore the city in a different way!