10 Day Guided Tour of Turkey with Flights
10 day guided tour of Turkey, including return international airfares, hotel accommodation, select meals, and more. Istanbul, Gallipoli, Ephesus, Selcuk, Izmir, and more.
Turkey is a wondrous country filled with age-old art and architecture, spellbinding natural landmarks, dazzlingly tasty food and hospitable people. Fly to Istanbul from ANY Australian capital city and wander the streets, exploring its 17th-century Ottoman mosques and Byzantine cathedrals. Shop bazaars, see the storied beaches of Gallipoli, marvel at the ancient city of Troy, lose yourself in the Temple of Artemis in Ephesus, take in the cotton castle of Pamukkale, and much more. Your package includes a comfortable 3-star hotel accommodation, English-speaking guide, transfers and transportation, sightseeing admissions, select meals and more. Upgrade for 4-star accommodation.
- Visit an ancient and mystical melting pot of world cultures with a 10-day guided tour of Turkey
- This no-stress package includes return international airfares from ANY capital city, 9 nights' hotel accommodation, and much more
- Begin in Istanbul - walk around Sultanahmet Square, stop in the courtyard of the 17th century Ottoman-age Blue Mosque, marvel at the Hippodrome of the Roman era, and visit St Sophia, the great 6th-century Byzantine basilica
- Explore the waterfront near Eminonu, where hundreds of interesting shops form an electric bazaar, before taking a cruise on the Bosphoros River past such famous sights as Galata Tower, Rumeli Fortress, and more
- Travel to the beaches of Gallipoli and be treated to a fascinating and moving history of the ANZAC campaign which unfolded there. You'll also stop at the Lone Pine Cemetery for the chance to pay your respects
- Go from Canakkale to Selcuk, stopping at the ancient city of Troy, immortally famous for the Trojan horse
- Next, Ephesus and the Temple of Artemis, part of what is considered one of the most spectacular open-air museums in the world
- Feast your eyes on the rich nature and agriculture of the Pamukkale region before seeing the ruins of Hierapolis
- Finish back in Turkey and let the city reveal its secrets and wonders to you
- See the full 10-day itinerary here
The package and inclusions
- Choose the 3-star accommodation package
- $2,999 per person, twin share
- Or upgrade to the 4-star accommodation package
- $3,239 per person, twin share
- Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking for twin share option
- Solo travellers welcome - see Need to Know for single supplement surcharge information
- Each package ALSO contains:
- Return international airfares from ANY Australian capital city
- 9 nights' hotel accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with air-conditioned coach transportation
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Centrally-located hotels
- All land transfers
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- Domestic fight tickets from Istanbul to Izmir
- Domestic flight tickets from Cappadocia to Istanbul
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
1300 726 676
- Valid for departures from 1 October 2017 to 30 November 2017 or 1 February 2018 to 27 March 2018. Tours depart on Tuesdays
- Book by 31 October 2017 or your Scoopon will be voided
- Once your bookings is confirmed, no changes or cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of two Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed for twin share option
- Solo travellers are welcome at a single supplement surcharge of $900, payable directly to the tour provider
- Minimum group size is 2 people. Maximum group size is 38 people
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Accommodation bedding is twin, double or single bedding
- Baggage: 23kg checked and 7kg carry-on per person
- Scoopon excludes a hot air ballooon tour in Cappadocia, drinks with meals, and any optional activities mentioned on your itinerary
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73548
- Simple! Follow the booking instructions listed on your Scoopon voucher
14 Day Ancient Egypt Tour, Flights
With return international flights, accommodation, select meals, expert guide, a Nile cruise, and more!
Croatia and Europe Tour & Flights
With return international flights, hotel accommodation, English-speaking guide, and more!
Mediterranean, Northern Lights Tour
With return international airfares, select meals, English-speaking guide, and more!
10 Day Russian Cruise with Flights
From St Petersburg to Moscow, with return flights with Emirates, Qatar or Etihad!
12 Day Italy Delights Tour, Flights
Rome, Venice, Florence, the Amalfi Coast and rural Tuscany! Bellissimo!
Canada & Alaska Tour with Flights
Explore natural beauty at its best with a 7-night cruise, 7-day coach tour & more!
Beachfront Pullman Luxury in Legian
Enjoy a stunning getaway overlooking the Indian Ocean!
4-Star Family Getaway Pkg in Phuket
With daily buffet breakfast, a lunch or dinner, return airport transfers and more!
Dreamlike 5-Star Balinese Luxury
With loads of inclusions - breakfasts, fine dining, and more!