3 Night P&O Sea Break Food & Wine Cruise From Melbourne
SCOOPON EXCLUSIVE departing Melbourne! 3 night P&O Sea Break Food & Wine Cruise with main meals and entertainment included from $718 for two people. Be Quick - STRICTLY LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator! Cast off From Melbourne on this unforgettable food and wine experience where you’ll discover the perfect coffee, learn to mix your fave drink or gain new insights into how cheese is matured! Your cruise package includes main meals, HEAPS of onboard activities to fill your days, 9 bars, pubs and nightclubs, live theatre-style entertainment, movie nights, child-free sundeck, pool, day spa, boutique shopping and more! Hurry in - THIS WILL SELL OUT!
- Experience a 3 night P&O Sea Break Food and Wine Cruise aboard a luxury liner!
- You might be on your way to discovering the perfect coffee, learn how to mix your favourite drink or gain new insights into how cheese is matured (charges apply)
- Set sail from Melbourne on a 3 night spectacle with main meals plus activities and entertainment included!
- An extravagant affair featuring:
- Main meals (main restaurants and food courts) - gluten-free and vegetarian options are available
- Daytime activities including the pools and fully equipped gym
- Evening entertainment featuring live shows, comedy, theatre and nightclubs
- Dedicated age specific children's clubs
- All Australian port taxes
- Departs Melbourne on 24 March 2018 and returns to Melbourne on 27 March 2018
- Set sail aboard the Pacific Eden (E819):
- $718 for 2 people in a twin share Interior Cabin - that’s $359 per person
- $758 for 2 people in a twin share Oceanview Cabin - that’s $379 per person
- $998 for 2 people in a twin share Balcony Cabin - that’s $499 per person
- $1,238 for 2 people in a twin share Suite - that’s $619 per person
- $1,076 for 4 people in a quad share Interior Cabin - that’s $269 per person
- $1,156 for 4 people in a quad share Oceanview Cabin - that's $289 per person
- Stretch your sea legs and experience the luxury amenities of your vessel including:
- Loads of onboard activities including a child-free sundeck, pool and more
- 9 outstanding restaurants and cafes to dine in (please note, specialty restaurants will incur an additional charge)
- 9 bars, pubs and and nightclubs to get your party on
- Live entertainment including theatre-style shows
- P&OEdge, the largest adventure program at sea (surcharges will apply)
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Movie nights in the intimate cinema
- Plus boutique shopping, day spa and MORE
- Unbelievable value for Australasia's Leading Cruise Line 2014, as presented by the World Travel Awards
- Only available for a STRICTLY LIMITED TIME - buy now to avoid missing out!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Only valid for the 3 night P&O Sea Break Food and Wine Cruise (E819). Departs Melbourne on 24 March 2018 and returns to Melbourne on 27 March 2018. Cannot be substituted for any other cruise
- Must book within 24 hours of your purchase
- Please note - Oceanview Cabins may have obstructed views
- Price includes main meals at the a la carte restaurants and food court for breakfast, lunch and dinner, all taxes, applicable port fees
- Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available
- Scoopon excludes soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, specialty restaurant fees, shore excursions, spa treatments, personal expenses and any other onboard activities incurring an expense
- Children under 6 months not permitted. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult in their cabin
- Women 24 weeks pregnant and over are not permitted
- Special requests including cabin allocation will be considered, but not guaranteed
- Twin Room features twin beds which can be converted into a queen bed
- Quad Room features two lower and two upper (bunk) beds
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Subject to availability. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Cancellation policy differs from P&O Cruises Australia Booking and Passage conditions available at www.pocruises.com.au. For cancellations more than 15 days prior to sailing, 50% of the fare will be forfeited. For cancellations within 14 days to sailing, fare is non-refundable
- Airfares not included
- P&O Cruises’ Terms and Conditions are located at www.pocruises.com.au/alreadybooked/pages/bookingpassagetermsconditions.aspx
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73599
- Should you be unable to complete your booking via the online form, please contact Scoopon Customer Service on 1300 726 676 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Scoopon number. If the phone lines are busy, please leave a message or send an email and a consultant will get back to you ASAP
- Book early to secure your spot. Must book within 24 hours of your purchase
P&O Cruise - MEL via Kangaroo Isl.
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
4.5-Star Novotel Mini-Break
Grab a 1 night mini-break and stay in an elegant suite with ocean front views!
3-Night P&O Comedy Cruise
Sail from and RETURN TO Brisbane aboard the Pacific Dawn with main meals included!
Rydges Modern Hotel Escape
Modern style and supreme comfort in a wining and dining hotspot!
Save on Saigon St Vietnamese, Bali
Take your seat at Saigon Street, a Balinese icon located in the bustling heart of Seminyak!
Port Stephens Apartment Stay
With a bottle of wine, chocolates, Wi-Fi and more!
Perth CBD Mystery Hotel for Two
Mystery hotel stay in the city - just a short walk from the Murray and Hay Street Malls!
Award-Winning Seashells Yallingup
Find yourself in one of the Margaret River region’s best kept secrets, just three hours out of Perth!
Comfy, Trendy Staycation in the CBD
Delight in the supreme comfort of the Mercure Melbourne Therry Street!