20-Day Canada & Alaska Tour Package with Return Flights
Venture on a spectacular 20-day Canada and Alaska tour package - includes return flights from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide, seven night glacier cruise, seven-day coach tour, hotel stays and more!
Discover the great outdoors of Canada and Alaska with a stunning tour covering the mountains, the coastline, the glaciers and the cities! Be blown away by the natural beauty of Canada and Alaska, with loads of experiences to be had. Package includes return flights to Calgary and returning from Seattle, coach tour, hotel stays, select meals and seven nights cruising from $7,389 per person, twin share. Upgrade to an Oceanview or Balcony cabin!
- Be blown away by the natural beauty of Canada and Alaska with a 20-day tour including seven nights on an Alaskan glacier cruise
- Discover the breathtaking cities of Vancouver, Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff to get a true taste of Canada, before venturing off to explore Alaska by sea travel
- This spectacular package includes return flights from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide, six nights’ hotel accommodation, comfortable coach travel through Canada, a two-day Rocky Mountaineer Silver Leaf Service trip plus an Ultimate Alaska Glacier Cruise on the award-winning Princess Cruise Lines’ ship Emerald, loads of meals and more!
The tour - Alaska & Canada
- Over 20 days, you’ll fly from Australia into Calgary to enjoy an adventure more varied than you can imagine - from driving through the stunning Canadian landscape to exploring cities and cruising through Alaskan waters
- Seven-day Canadian Rockies Coach Tour:
- After a night’s hotel stay to recover from your journey, you’ll transfer from Calgary to Banff before embarking on a comfortable coach to explore the Canadian Rockies’ greatest hits including the Victoria Glacier, Moraine Lake and the picturesque Lake Louise
- Travel along the world-famous Icefields Parkway to take in the stunning mountain scenery and see the Athabasca Glacier, Bow & Peto Lakes, the Crowfoot Glacier and the Athabasca Falls
- Look out for native wildlife in the Athabasca Valley
- Two-day Rocky Mountaineer rail tour:
- Take a scenic journey to Kamloops in the interior of British Columbia and travel the “Yellowhead” route past the sprawling grandeur of Mount Robson
- Follow the mighty Thompson River and pass through Rainbow Canyon
- Discover Vancouver & Whistler
- Explore the contrasts of picturesque Vancouver, from its nearby mountains and coastline to its incredible city culture
- Meet the locals and enjoy some time in this cosmopolitan city, with plenty of foods to try, sights to see and activities to experience
- Take a day trip to Whistler, the popular ski town, and see the sights
- Seven-nights Alaska Inside Passage Cruise
- Head on an Alaskan glacier cruise adventure for seven nights to cruise through the Inside Passage, explore the ports of Ketchikan, the Twin Sawyer Glaciers, Juneau, Skagway and Victoria, BC
- You’ll be cruising on the luxurious cruise line “Emerald Princess”
- For the full details of your adventure, check out the full itinerary here
- A comprehensive 20-day tour package of Canada and Alaska including a seven-night Alaskan Cruise staying in an Interior Cabin - from $7,389 per person twin share
- Or, upgrade to enjoy the scenes of your cruise from an Oceanview Cabin from $8,799 per person twin share, or a Balcony Cabin from $9,119 per person twin share
- Minimum of two Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking
- Solo travellers are also welcome - see the fine print for single supplement charges
- Travel with these comforts and extras:
- Return economy airfares from Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide or Brisbane to Calgary
- Seven nights’ cruise through Alaskan waters on the “Emerald Princess”, including on-board entertainment
- Four nights’ stay in Vancouver in the Rosedale on Robson Hotel a standard, twin-share room (or a hotel of a similar standard)
- Six nights’ hotel stay during coach tour
- Three-day Canadian Rockies Coach Tour, visiting Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff
- 11 breakfasts, eight lunches and seven dinners
- All domestic ground transportation via an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- All taxes and fees included, such as prepayable airport taxes, cruise taxes and port charge
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for departure from either Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide on any Thursday between:
- 17 May to 14 June 2018 or 19 July to 6 September 2018
- Book by 28 February 2018 or your Scoopon will be voided
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Tour upgrade options, payable directly to the tour provider:
- Upgrade from Silver to Goldleaf class on the Rocky Rail - extra $900 per person
- Spend extra nights in Seattle post cruise - from $190 extra per person, per night
- Upgrade your hotels in the Canada Rockies - extra $999 per person.
- Please note: Bookings are limited to 40 people per departure date
- If the listed hotels are not available, you will booked to an alternative hotel of the same or similar standard
- Optional activities are available during the tour - contact the tour provider for details
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking for twin share option
- Single supplement surcharge for solo travellers is $3,900, payable directly to the tour provider
- Bedding Configuration for hotels & cruise: twin, single or double bed
- Child & infant policy: minimum tour age is 10 years
- Baggage policy: Carry-on limit of 7kg; Checked baggage limit of 23kg
- Tipping policy: No compulsory tipping, however USD$11 per day on the cruise is recommended
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73722
- Simple! Follow the instructions on your Scoopon voucher
Croatia and Europe Tour & Flights
With return international flights, hotel accommodation, English-speaking guide, and more!
14 Day Tour of Sardinia, Corsica
With return flights, accommodation, select meals, and more!
14 Day Scandinavia Tour, Flights
With return international flights, accommodation, select meals, and more!
3 Night P&O Food & Wine Cruise
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
10 Day China Tour with Flights
With return flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, guides, and more!
Two Night P&O Cruise, Syd to Melb
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
5-Star Sofitel Luxury by the Beach
With two daily meals, free-flowing drinks during dinner, pampering, and more!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!