Take the Plunge With an Open Water Dive Two Day Course
Take the plunge with an open water dive - two day course for $339!
Becoming a scuba diver is a wonderful adventure and is easier than you think. Sydney Dive Safari’s "Learn to Dive" course only takes two days with online learning over one weekend. Get your ticket to explore the underwater world today! For $339, you can take the plunge with a 2 day course, but if you want more time in the water, get the 3 day course for $424!
- Get the 2 day open water dive course for $339
- Or the 3 day open water dive course for $424
- Designed for beginners, no experience necessary
- Internationally recognised SSI Open Water Certificate upon successful completion to scuba dive anywhere in the world
- Become qualified to dive depths of up to 18 metres
- Online learning at no additional cost to save time in the classroom
- Pool training conducted in a heated pool
- Free transport is provided to the pool and the dive sites
- Maximum 6:1 student to instructor ratio
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 1st September 2017 to 1st March 2018
- The minimum age to participate is 10 years old (a parent's or guardian's consent is required for participants under 18 years old)
- All participants must complete a Medical Questionnaire. If any of the questions are flagged as "Yes" you will need to gain medical clearance from a doctor prior to participating. Please ensure you complete this Medical Questionnaire before the start of your Open Water Course.
- You must be able to swim 200 metres without stopping. There is no time limit for this and you may use any swimming stroke(s) you want.
- You must be able to float or tread water for 10 minutes, again using any method(s) you want.
- Transfers and cancellations are possible without penalty 14 days outside the scheduled dive course.
- If you wish to transfer your booking within 14 days from your scheduled dive course or fail to complete the required online study prior to course commencement you will incur a 50% transfer/administration fee plus a $50 re-booking fee.
- If you cancel your booking within 14 days from your scheduled dive course or fail to attend you will forfeit the full cost of the course. Refunds are not possible within 14 days.
- All dive courses must be completed within 180 days of the original scheduled start date.
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73726
- Bookings essential for 2 day course: https://sydneydivesafari.com.
au/open-water-diver-course-2- day/, for the 3 day course booking essential on: http://sydneydivesafari.com.au/open-water-diver-course/ quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Two-Hour Macaron-Making Class
Great idea to treat yourself or to give as a unique gift for a friend!
Two-Hour Macaron-Making Class
You’ll also get to take home a recipe and baking stencil to work on your skills at home!
Ceramic Painting Workshop
Your workshop includes all equipment, tools and morning tea!
Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Ride
Get an adrenalin rush from stunts, wild spins, sweeping fishtails and power break stops!
$100 to Spend on Snow Gear Hire
Save big on snow equipment on the way to Perisher or Thredbo!
Two-Hour Cruise and a Seafood Lunch
An intimate two-hour rainforest river cruise with a lush seafood platter!
Play a Live Mystery Adventure Game
Available in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Hobart!
Half Day Whale Watching Cruise
Save heaps on a discounted whale-watching cruise!
All-Day Paintball Entry with Balls
All-day entry with 100 paintballs - duke it out with friends and family, soldier!