6 Day African Mountain Gorilla Trek with Guides & Gear
6 day African Mountain Gorilla trek - walk the trail of beasts on the ultimate forest adventure with guides, equipment, transportation, and meals as itinerary - from only $1,769 per person, twin share.
Embark on the wildlife adventure of a lifetime! Trek deep into the lush rainforests of Uganda in search of the endangered Mountain Gorilla, a proud and majestic beast found only in what are some of the world's remotest reaches. With the help of expert tour guides, you'll pack-trek along wild trails in great national parks, drive overland in open jeeps, and organise nightly camps with your fellow trekkers under the serene African stars. Adventure is the goal, and you'll find it with the help of a jam-packed itinerary which includes select meals, truck transportation, all the camping essentials, and more. Push your boundaries!
- Craving the thrill of true adventure? Want to explore an ancient land, using your own wits and strength?
- Walk the path of the trailblazer into the deep jungles of Uganda, Africa, on the ultimate gorilla- and chimpanzee-spotting expedition!
- It's the perfect tour for explorers aged 18 to 39
- Trek through the fertile terraced hillsides and mountainous reaches of Queen Elizabeth National Park; wander among the serene ecozones surrounding Lake Bunyonyi
- Walk high and low in your quest to spot and learn about the rare endangered mountain gorilla!
- Your tour package includes expert guides, all the equipment you need for camping, fully-equipped safari vehicles, all taxes and ground transportation
- So all you need to do is conquer the steep hills, undulating valleys, and blissful plateaus of a true African wilderness
- Do it all from $1,769 per person, twin share - pay $859 to us now, and pay $910 to the tour provider at time of booking for your Gorilla and Chimpanzee Trekking Permit^
- Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking for twin share option
- Sleep under the stars in two-person domed tents equipped with fly sheets, sewn-in ground sheets, insect screens and mattresses
- Camp at designated campsites with wash and shower facilities
- Work with your fellow trekkers and campers to make your nightly camp feel like exciting, wild pitstops on a grand expeditionary adventure - cook, clean, swap stories by the fireside
- See the 6 day itinerary
- Travel dates available until 18 December 2018
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
1300 726 676
- Valid for one of the following 2018 departure dates:
- January - 9, 16
- February - 6, 13
- March - 6, 13
- April - 3, 10
- May - 1, 8, 29
- June - 5, 26
- July - 3, 24, 31
- August - 21, 28
- September - 18, 25
- October - 16, 23
- November - 13, 20
- December - 11, 18
- You must arrive at least ONE day before your tour start date and depart ONE day after the tour end date
- ^Price includes AUD$910 Gorilla & Chimp Trek permit, the amount for which is payable directly to the tour provider
- Book by 31 December 2017 or your Scoopon will be voided
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes or cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking
- Minimum group size is 6 people; maximum group size is 24 people
- Minimum tour age is 18 years; maximum tour age is 39 years
- This is a participation tour, which means you will be required to put up and pack down your own tent and pull your bags in and out of vehicles. Walking will be required
- A certain amount of flexibility is built into the tour and on occasion it may be necessary or desirable to make alterations to the published itinerary
- Depending on the availability of the chimpanzee and gorilla permits the tour itinerary may vary in day to day running order which is based on the brochure itinerary. From time to time you may have to trek on different days. If at any chance the Gorilla Trek should be in another neighbouring country, e.g. Rwanda instead of Uganda, this may entail extra visa fees, although the tour provider shall endeavour to advise you before departure of any significant changes to the tour itinerary. Please take the above itinerary as a guide line only. The preceding applies to day 3 to 5 of this tour
- For pre- and post-tour accommodation pricing, please enquire when booking
- The Uganda Wildlife Authority imposes strict regulations regarding the gorilla trekking permits. One of these is that permits must be booked and paid in advance. In order for the tour provider to do this it must collect your permit money at the time of booking. The permit money is not refundable if you cancel your tour. The Gorilla and Chimpanzee permit currently (as at September 2017) costs AUD$910 per person. On rare occasions, subject to permit availability, the tour provider may purchase trekking permits to view the gorillas in neighbouring Rwanda
- Scoopon excludes international airfares, visas, travel insurance (highly recommended), flight departure taxes, airport transfers, optional activities, tips, drinks, sleeping bag and items of personal nature
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Airfares are not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73783
- Simple! Follow the instructions listed on your Scoopon voucher
8 Day China Tour, Return Flights
With return international airfares, 7 nights' hotel accommodation, sightseeing admissions, and more!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
Stay at the 5-Star Novotel, Bali
Save at the 5-star Novotel Nusa Dua in Bali, awarded one of Indonesia’s Top Family Hotels by TripAdvisor!
13 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and more!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
Fiji Coral Coast Family Holiday
With daily buffet breakfast, pampering, unlimited golf and more!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
All-Inclusive Beach Resort Luxury
With all daily meals, free-flowing alcoholic drinks, pampering, kids' club access, and much more!
Brand New Best Western Stay in Ubud
Be one of the first in the entire world to sample newly-opened Best Western comfort!