14 Day Egypt Tour Package with Flights, Luxury Hotels
14 day Exotic Egypt Tour Package - return flights with Emirates or Etihad, 4- and 5-star luxury hotels, select meals and more - all from $3,399 per person, twin share.
Your adventure of ancient discovery begins with a cheery "ahlan wa sahlan", which means "welcome to our home." With supreme Egyptian hospitality and luxury hotels such as Le Meridien and Steigenberger, you'll explore this north African icon from past to present in the style of the pharaohs. Fly in with Emirates or Etihad and immerse yourself in the dazzling cities and age-old sites of Cairo, Luxor, the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Thebes, and Memnon; see the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the temples and tombs of royalty, and more. That's not all - you'll also take a 5-star full-board luxury cruise down the Nile to bucolic Aswan. Your package includes select meals, an English-speaking guide or Egyptologist, sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary, and air-conditioned transportation.
- See exotic Egypt in the 5-star style of the ancient pharaohs over 14 days!
- Your past-to-present expedition has everything you need for an unforgettable getaway at an incredible price - return airfares with Emirates or Etihad, 4- and 5-star luxury hotel stays, a 4-night 5-star FULL BOARD Nile cruise, and more!
- See all the highlights of ancient Egypt - the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, Old Cairo, Thebes, the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Alexandria, the temples of Tutankhamen and Queen Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, and more
- Begin in Cairo with a visit to Khan El Khalil Bazaar, which features exotic trinkets and decadences like shisha, Egyptian coffee, and more (charges apply)
- Next, see the Great Pyramids of Giza in all their stunning old-world glory, get up close to the iconic Sphinx, and learn about the ancient necropolis of Saqqara and the mysterious desert which surrounds it
- Visit the famous Egyptian Museum after wandering through Old Cairo, a place filled with beautiful religious architecture and a unique and hospitable culture
- Travel to Luxur, where you'll visit the Temple of Complex Karnak (Egypt's largest), the Luxor Temple, where scholars say ancient kings were crowned
- See the temple tombs of the immortal Egyptian king, Tutankhamen, and Queen Hatshepsut
- Take a four-night, 5-star luxury cruise down the Nile from Luxor - all meals are included, and the spread is worthy of the pharaohs
- Cruise to Edfu via the Esna Lock, a beautiful stretch of water filled with lively Egyptian merchants keen to sell you exotic souvenirs from their boatside
- Wander the streets of Alexandria by night, and see the expertly-preserved Roman Graeco theatre
- Travel from Kom Ombo to Aswan, and see Philae Temple, an incredible structure dedicated to the goddess Isis, the patroness of nature and magic
- And more - see your 14-day itinerary here
The package and inclusions
- Choose your travel season (dates in Need to Know section)
- Season 1 - $3,399 per person, twin share
- Season 2 - $3,499 per person, twin share
- Season 3 - $4,199 per person, twin share
- Season 4 - $4,299 per person, twin share
- Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking for twin share option
- Solo travellers welcome - see Need to Know for single supplement surcharge information
- Your package includes:
- Return economy airfares with Emirates or Etihad from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- A domestic economy flight in Egypt
- Luxury hotel accommodation, as follows (or similar):
- Cairo - Le Meridian Pyramids (5-star, self-rated)
- Luxor - Steigenberger Luxor (5-star, self-rated)
- Nile Cruiser (5-star, self-rated)
- Alexandria - Steigenberger Cecil (4-star, self-rated)
- 4-night luxury Nile cruise with all daily meals
- Airport meet and assist
- English-speaking guide/Egyptologist to lead and educate you
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Sleeper train from Cairo to Luxor with breakfast and dinner
- Travel dates available until November 2019 - plenty of time to plan a life-enriching journey
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one departure date in the season listed on your chosen Scoopon voucher, according to the following:
- Season 1:
- October - 23
- November - 20
- February - 5, 26
- March - 12, 26 (sold out)
- May - 7, 28
- August - 20
- September - 17
- October - 1, 15
- November - 5, 26
- Season 2 - 2019:
- February - 4, 18
- March - 4, 18
- August - 12
- September - 9, 23
- October - 7, 21
- November - 4, 18
- Season 3 - 2018:
- January - 15
- April - 16
- June - 11
- July - 9
- Season 4 - 2019:
- January - 7, 21
- April - 1, 15
- May - 6, 20
- June - 10
- July - 8
- Book by 1 August 2018 or your Scoopon will be voided
- No changes or cancellations permitted once your booking is confirmed - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking for twin share option
- Solo travellers may attend at a single supplement surcharge of $350, payable directly to the tour provider
- All flights are with Etihad Airways or Emirates
- Luggage allowance per person: 30kg checked baggage
- Accommodation bedding is twin or double
- Minimum tour group size is 2 people; maximum tour group size is 20 people
- Scoopon excludes any required travel visas, optional tours, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, beverages, mini bar, laundry services, phone calls, and meals not indicated in itinerary
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73813
- Simple! Follow the instructions listed on your Scoopon voucher
17 Day Luxury Tour of Egypt, Jordan
With return flights with Emirates or Etihad, 4- and 5-star luxury hotels, select meals and more!
20 Day Egypt & Greece Tour, Flights
With return flights, 4 and 5-star hotel stays, select meals, and more!
11 Day Israel Tour Pkg & Flights
With return flights, 4-star accommodation, daily breakfast, English-speaking guide, and more
12 Day Luxury Egypt Tour w/ Flights
Return flights with Emirates or Etihad, luxury hotels, a 5-star full-board nile cruise, and more!
10 Day China Tour with Flights
With return flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, guides, and more!
P&O Cruise - MEL via Kangaroo Isl.
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
Legian Bliss with 2 Daily Meals
Experience serenity with two daily meals in the heart of a Balinese hotspot!
Beachside Haven in Kuta's Heart
Transport yourself to the timeless elegance of this fully-refurbished resort overlooking the Indian Ocean!
New Family Resort Escape
With daily breakfast, return airport transfers, two dinners for two adults, 3pm late check-out, and more!