Great Barrier Reef Diving and Snorkeling Cruise
Great Barrier Reef Diving and Snorkeling Cruise from Cairns
If snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef is on your bucket list, don’t miss this day trip from Cairns. You’ll spend five hours at two different locations on the barrier reef for the chance to see tropical marine life in the clear waters. Lunch is included on board the boat, and you have the option to upgrade to include additional adventures such as introductory or certified scuba diving or a helicopter flight over this UNESCO World Heritage site. Both water sports enthusiasts and novices are welcome!
Make the most of your visit to the Great Barrier Reef on a full-day tour by fast boat, with five hours to enjoy two premium spots on the reef with snorkeling included. Have the option to scuba dive and take a helicopter flight in order to experience the reef from all angles. A delicious barbecue lunch keeps you energized for your adventure. Expert guides welcome both newcomers and experienced marine enthusiasts to enjoy a day on one of the most famous reefs in the world.
- Cruise, Dive and Heli Flight: Outer Barrier Reef Cruise including 1 introductory or certified dive, a 10-minute scenic helicopter flight and buffet lunch
- Snorkeling Only: 5 hrs on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, visiting 2 sites. Free time for snorkeling and swimming. Includes buffet lunch, snorkel gear.
- One Introductory Dive: 5 hrs on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, visiting 2 sites. Includes 1 introductory dive, buffet lunch, snorkel & dive gear.
- One Certified Dive: 5 hrs on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, visiting 2 sites. Includes 1 certified dive, buffet lunch, snorkel & dive gear.
- Snorkeling and Heli Flight: 5 hrs on the Outer Great Barrier Reef including a 10-minute scenic helicopter flight and free time to snorkel
- 3 Certified Dives: 5 hrs on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, visiting 2 sites. Includes 3 certified dives, buffet lunch, snorkel & dive gear.
Departure point: Reef Fleet Terminal, Cairns
Departure time : Check-in by 7:30am
Duration : 8 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Reef Fleet Terminal, Cairns
- Valid till 08/03/2018
- Booking confirmation can take up to 72 hours. Please book in advance.
- The Scoopon voucher is not a ticket and will not be accepted at point of entry. Please follow the "How to Redeem" instructions on your voucher.
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Adults are 17+
- Youth 12-16
- Child 4-11
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 4 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
- Wetsuit and stinger suit rental (AU$10 per person)
- Reef tax and fuel levy payable direct (AU$20 per person)
- Additional dives payable direct (AU$65 per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Semi-submersible tour ($20 on the day)
- Must check-in at the Reef Fleet Terminal by 7:30am
- All intending divers over the age of 65 years must provide a current Diving Medical certificate
- Children aged 12 years and under are not permitted to participate in onboard diving activities as per Queensland Australian Law
- Children under the age of 18 must be in the immediate company of a parent or legal guardian
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 24 hours before your flight is not permitted. All participants will be required to complete a health/medication questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart & lung conditions etc) and prescribed medications may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor before booking
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over (240 pounds) 110kg will be required to pay an extra 50% of an additional seat. Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Should this variance be found to be more than 10%, your local operator reserves the right to charge an additional fee.
Deal Code: 73864
- Bookings essential by completing the form listed on your Scoopon Voucher after you have made a purchase.
- If the date you requested is not available, our customer service team will contact you via email to request an alternative date. Should these dates not be available, we will provide a refund on your purchase
Your Great Barrier Reef experience begins in the morning with one of the fastest trips to the reef from the Cairns mainland, covering the distance in a little over an hour.
After checking in, step aboard your deluxe boat, which holds a maximum of 100 people, including expert guides who make sure that you are comfortable throughout the day. When you arrive at the reef, head to two prime locations to take in colorful schools of fish and coral gardens.
Your guides help you to get outfitted with snorkel and scuba diving equipment, and provide instruction and encouragement to newcomers and experienced people alike. Your friendly and knowledgeable crew is always available to help nervous snorkelers or divers enjoy their time in the water. Marvel at the incredible richness and diversity of marine life as you snorkel at two prime sites on the Great Barrier Reef. If you prefer to stay dry, sit back and enjoy the new semi-submersible tour (payable on the day) with full commentary provided. Spend five hours at the Great Barrier Reef, with an excellent buffet lunch served on the boat.
The spread features an Australian barbecue with fresh fish, steak, and sausages, plus a selection of pastas, salads, and prawns. The guides choose from 12 exclusive moorings at six reef locations based on weather conditions and water clarity, to ensure the best experience for all activities. Generally, the tour goes to one of the true Outer Great Barrier Reef locations in the morning (Norman Reef or Saxon Reef) then heads to North Hastings Reef in the afternoon for the helicopter flights and glass bottom boat tour. As you return to the mainland after a full day in paradise, snack on a cheese and tropical fruit platter while members of your talented crew provide live music and entertainment — a fun and memorable end to an amazing day!
Sign up for an exhilarating learn h
Take the controls and learn how to fly an airplane with Flightscope Aviation!
Jet Flight Simulator Experience
Take-off and fly around in a Boeing 737 or an F18 Fighter Jet Simulator!
Wakeboarding or Kneeboarding Pass
Get your adrenaline pumping with a wakeboard or kneeboard pass!
Play a Family Game of Footgolf!
Play as a family of four, or upgrade to play as a group of four adults with a pint of Stella each!
18 Holes of Golf at Secret Harbour
Includes a motorised golf cart to share between two, plus a bucket of balls and a pint of beer each!
Hot Air Balloon Experience
Experience an unforgettable hot air balloon flight over the Gold Coast and its hinterland!
Awesome 90-Minute SUP Lesson
The bicycle of the sea is beckoning you to get on up, stand up and start paddling!
Ice Skating Session with Skate Hire
Strap on your skates and hit the ice at the Perth ice arena!
Exhilarating Flying Experience
Take to the skies in a Microlight, or upgrade to fly in a Gyroscope!