Phillip Island Penguin Small Group Eco Tour
Enjoy a full day experience with the Phillip Island Penguin Small Group Eco Tour from Melbourne!
Your first stop on your Phillip Island day trip is at Brighton. See the iconic Brighton Beach bathing boxes, spend time at the the beach admiring these historic landmarks. On Phillip Island, visit the Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park, where you'll learn about a broad range of Australian wildlife. Get up close to cuddly koalas and other animals for feeding time. Included in your visit here is the spectacular “Conservation in Action” wildlife show, showcasing Australia's lesser-known species in a series of interactive and engaging ranger presentations. Continue to the southwestern tip of the island to enjoy panoramic views of the Nobbies, a group of rugged rocks rising from the sea, and Seal Rocks, the home of Australia's largest fur seals population. At dusk every evening, the world's smallest penguins waddle ashore after spending the day fishing out at sea. You will be seated in the main viewing area to watch the parade!
- Be enchanted as you witness small fairy penguins waddle past you from the ocean to their sand-dune burrows
- Small-group tour with expert guide Range of penguin viewing options including the exclusive viewing boardwalk or the more intimate option of the secluded beach location
- Spend time at Brighton Beach and see the the iconic Brighton Bathing Boxes
- Free WI-FI available on all tours
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families
Tour departs from most Melbourne hotels
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Valid to 08/03/2018
- Booking confirmation can take up to 72 hours. Please book in advance.
- The Scoopon voucher is not a ticket and will not be accepted at point of entry. Please follow the "How to Redeem" instructions on your voucher.
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Adults are 1+
- Child 4-15
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 4 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- iPods audio language translators are provided for use and must be requested at time of booking
- Please Note: Photography of any kind is not permitted at the Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Please note: Children under the age of 12yrs are not able to join the Guided Ranger Tour. Please choose either the Penguin Plus or Standard Penguin Parade
Deal Code: 73866
Bookings essential by completing the form listed on your Scoopon Voucher after you have made a purchase.
If the date you requested is not available, our customer service team will contact you via email to request an alternative date. Should these dates not be available, we will provide a refund on your purchase.
You can present a paper or electronic voucher for this activity, or you can simply present the Lead Traveler's Photo ID. Our supplier has your reservation on file and only requires proof of identity on the day of travel.
Please provide a Melbourne CBD hotel for pick up in the "more information" field. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Boat Tour of the Botanic Gardens
Enjoy a Guided Boat Tour Around the Royal Botanic Gardens - Melbourne!
Hiking, Biking & Kayaking Tour!
Enjoy heart-pounding activities such as hiking, cycling and kayaking!
4-Hour Snorkelling Adventure
Go on an amazing Carnac Island snorkelling adventure and visit some of the best local snorkelling reefs!
Join the Big City Hunt
It's like The Amazing Race, but a hundred times cooler!
Spectacular Half-Day Hiking Tour
See some of the most spectacular bush walking country you could ever dream of!
One Hour Tour of South Melbourne
Find out where to get the best cheese, wine, oysters and more!
Spooky Ghost Tour… If You Dare!
Discover a new side of your choice of Melbourne, Lorne, Byron Bay or Darwin!
5 Daily oBike Rides for 90 Days
This awesome bike-sharing service is available in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide!
Indoor Kid’s Play Centre Pass
If your kids are complaining of boredom, then it’s time for a trip to Xanadu Playcentre!