14 Day 5-Star Vietnam Tour with Luxury Hotels & More
14 day 5-star tour of Vietnam - with luxury hotels, daily breakfast, select meals, and more. See Hanoi, Halong, Ho Chi Minh City from $1,999 per person, twin share.
Your spectacular 14 day 5-star tour begins in the fascinating streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, the Presidential Palace and more on your way to Halong, where you’ll take a one-night luxury cruise across Halong Bay. After a spellbinding sunrise on the water, a trip to Ti Top island and the amazing limestone islets nearby, you’ll head to Hoi An from Hanoi. There, see the age-old Jinshang Temple, which is dedicated to the goddess of the sea, and walk across the famous 17th century bridge known as Hoi An’s major temple landmark. Take a cooking class before making your way to Ho Chi Minh City - see the Reunification Palace, the Central Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral, and stroll down Dong Khoi Street. There are scores of sights to see and memories to make besides - and your package includes accommodation in such high-end gems as Melia Hotel, Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa, and Grand Hotel Saigon.
- Broaden your horizons in a southeast Asian gem renowned for its culture, food, and endlessly hospitable peoples
- Tour Vietnam in VIP style - with 5-star (self-rated) accommodation, daily breakfast, a Halong Bay cruise, and more
- Begin wandering the narrow streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, a bustling hub filled with weird and wonderful foods, markets, and age-old landmarks
- Take a one-night cruise across Halong Bay aboard a stunning ship, sailing by limestone islets and stopping at Sung Sot Grotto, Ti Top Island and a working pearl farm
- Take a cooking class aboard your ship and spend the balmy evening fishing for exotic squid with the help of expert Vietnamese anglers
- Travel to Hoi An, a former trading port and a melting pot of world cultures. See the restored architecture, expert tradespeople and absorb the relaxed vibes of its streets
- See Chua Ong Pagoda, and walk across a 17th century footbridge built famously by Japanese craftsmen
- Take a cooking class at the famous Red Bridge Cooking School, and learn the secrets behind popular Hoi An specialties like cao lau and mi quang
- Visit the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City, the Reunification Palace, the Central Post Office, which was designed by renowned architect Gustave Eiffel, and the Notre Dame Cathedral, an iconic Saigon landmark
- Stroll down Dong Khoi Street, which ends at the Saigon Opera House, which once served as a bomb shelter
- And more - see the full 14-day itinerary here
The package and inclusions
- Make this life-changing tour happen from $1,999 per person, twin share
- Minimum of two Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking
- Solo travellers welcome - see Need to Know for single supplement surcharge information
- Plus the following inclusions:
- Accommodation at the following hotels (or similar):
- Melia Hotel Hanoi
- Emeraude Classic Cruise (Halong Bay)
- Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa
- Grand Hotel Saigoin
- Daily breakfast, three lunches and five dinners (as per itinerary)
- English-speaking guide
- Tours and air-conditioned vehicle transfers as per itinerary
- Economy class domestic airfares with Vietnam as per itinerary
- Sightseeing fees and permits as per itinerary
- Boat cruises as per itinerary
- Cooking class at the Red Bridge Cooking School
- Valid for travel until 28 February 2018
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one departure date from 18 September 2017 to 28 February 2018
- Tours depart daily
- Not valid: 13 to 24 February 2018
- High season surcharge of $182 per person applies for departures from November 2017 to February 2018, payable directly to the tour provider
- Surcharges apply for compulsory dinners on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, and Lunar New Year’s Eve, payable directly to the tour provider, as follows:
- Palm Garden Resort & Spa:
- Christmas Eve - $130 per person
- New Year’s Eve - $155 per person
- Grand Hotel Saigon:
- Christmas Eve - $105 per person
- New Year’s Eve - $115 per person
- Lunar New Year’s Eve (15 February 2018) - $105 per person
- No changes or cancellations permitted once your booking is confirmed - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Scoopon valid for 1 adult on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking for twin share option
- Solo travellers may attend at the following single supplement surcharges, payable directly to the tour provider:
- September to October 2017 - $752
- November 2017 to February 2018 - $1,240
- Children may attend, subject to the following conditions and/or surcharges:
- Children 2 & under - free of charge when sharing existing bedding
- Children 3 to 5 - 50% of the Scoopon price, including an additional bed and excluding any hotel costs
- Children 6 to 11 - 75% of the Scoopon price, including an additional bed and excluding any hotel costs or breakfast surcharges
- Children 12 & over - full Scoopon price
- For domestic airfares within Vietnam, airline child price policy applies
- Hotel bedding is single, double or twin, as requested
- Vietnam domestic flight baggage allowance per person: one 20kg checked bag and 7kg carry-on
- Minimum tour group size is 1 person (with single supplement surcharge applied)
- Scoopon excludes Vietnam visa, visa stamp fee at the arrival airport (US$45 at customs), any early check-in/late check-out fees at hotels, tips and gratuities, services, meals, drinks not mentioned in itinerary, travel insurance (recommended), laundry, telephone calls or any other expenditure of a personal nature
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- International airfares are not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73882
- Simple! Follow the instructions on your Scoopon voucher
8 Day China Tour, Return Flights
With return international airfares, 7 nights' hotel accommodation, sightseeing admissions, and more!
Adults-Only Khao Lak Resort Stay
Enjoy two daily meals, massages, complimentary water sports and more!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
All-Inclusive Bliss at Melia Resort
With all daily meals, open service beer, wine and spirits, and more!
Idyllic Private Pool Villa for Four
Bliss out in vibrant Seminyak next to your own private pool with daily breakfast & more!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
Hotel Heaven Set on Kuta Beach, Bal
Package includes daily breakfast, four lunches or dinners, daily beer or select cocktail, and more!
13 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and more!
Private Pool Villa, Two Daily Meals
Enjoy daily breakfast, daily lunch OR dinner, daily luxurious high tea, butler service, & more!