15 Day Journey to Mt Everest Base Camp
15 day journey to Everest Base Camp with an award-winning tour company - rated #1 on TripAdvisor for Best Outdoor Activity in Kathmandu!
Take an extraordinary journey into the Himalayan Mountains to the base of the mighty giant Mt. Everest; visit historic Monasteries; trek to traditional sherpa villages; explore world heritage-listed Sagarmatha National Park and the breathtaking Khumbu Glacier, and more. Includes domestic airfare, accommodation, trekking and national park permits, guided sightseeing with friendly guides and porters. Don't miss out on this unforgettable experience - dates available until December 2018.
- 15 day Everest Base Camp Adventure including trek and Kathmandu stay
- Travel with Ace the Himalaya - TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017 awarded tour company and rated #1 in Kathmandu for Outdoor Activities!
- HUGE number of tour dates to choose from in 2017 and 2018 (see Fine Print for the full list)
- Your tour package includes:
- Scenic flight to and from Lukla from Kathmandu (including airport departure tax)
- 2 nights twin share accommodation in a tourist class hotel in Kathmandu (breakfast included)
- Lodge and guesthouse accommodation during the trek (12 nights in twin share and dormitory style)
- Ground transport by private tourist vehicle
- Free duffel/kit bag, sun hat and T-shirt - yours to keep!
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter for every 2 guests)
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking
- All government taxes, VAT, tourist service charges and official expenses
- Visit the Tengboche Monastery, walk along the Dudh Kosi River, climb to Namche Sherpa Village, see colourful religious flags, marvel at Khumbu Glacier, explore world heritage listed Sagarmatha National Park and see endangered Musk Deer, Himalayan Thar and other multi-colored pheasants
- Plus lots MORE - see the itinerary here
- The BBC has listed "Everest Base Camp Trek" under the heading of "50 Places to See Before You Die”
- ALL this for $999 per person on a twin share basis (minimum 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking)
- Single travellers welcome - see Fine Print for surcharge details
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
1300 726 676
- Valid for the following departure dates:
- September 2017 - 22, 29, 30
- October 2017 - 1, 6, 14, 20, 25, 27, 30
- November 2017 - 3, 10, 17, 24, 30
- December 2017 - 1, 8, 10, 15, 20, 22, 25, 29, 30
- January 2018 - 6, 13, 20, 27
- February 2018 - 3, 10, 17, 24
- March 2018 - 3, 10, 17, 24
- April 2018 - 1, 7, 21, 28
- May 2018 - 5, 12, 19, 26, 30
- June 2018 - 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- September 2018 - 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- October 2018 - 1, 6, 13, 20, 27
- November 2018 - 3, 10, 17, 24, 30
- December 2018 - 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Once your booking is confirmed, no cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided. A fee of AUD$200 per person is required if you postpone or transfer this tour to any available published date, subject to availability
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Book by 25 January 2018 or your Scoopon will be voided
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 16 per departure date
- For equipment requirements, please see https://www.acethehimalaya.
com/trip/everest-base-camp- trek-15-days/ - (go to Equipment tab)
- Please read the FAQ's at https://www.acethehimalaya.
com/trip/everest-base-camp- trek-15-days/ - (go to FAQs tab)
- For trip extension information, please see https://www.acethehimalaya.
- Twin Otter is the primary mode of transport to and from the airstrip at Lukla. This service is fairly dependable. Sometimes, flights to and from Lukla may be cancelled due to mountain weather conditions or technical problems. In such case, the tour provider will charter a helicopter to ensure you are on schedule for your international flight. The cost of the helicopter is payable directly to the Kathmandu office in the event that this service is necessary. US cash, traveller’s cheques, or credit cards (Visa Cards, Master Cards only) are accepted. The minimum cost will be US$500 and maximum US$3,500 depending on the number of group members. You will be given a receipt upon payment so that you may claim the amount from your travel insurance. Please consult your travel insurance about eligibility to claim this amount prior to purchase
- It is recommended that you have two extra spare days besides the trip schedule/itinerary just in case of flight cancellations to and from Lukla due to the bad weather. The tour provider can book extra night hotel accommodation for those extra days - please contact them directly to enquire
- During the trip, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors that are beyond the control of the tour provider can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, the tour provider will endeavour to minimise its effect, but they cannot be held responsible for the results of changes or delays
- Scoopon excludes lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu (requires approximately USD$15-USD$25 per person, per day); breakfast, lunch and dinner while trekking (depending on what your eat and drink, it requires approximately USD$350-USD$400 per person for the entire trek; travel insurance; Nepal entry visa - you can obtain a visa easily upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying USD$25 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying USD$40 and USD$100 respectively. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos; airport departure tax; alcoholic, hot and cold drinks; personal trekking equipment and expenses; tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected); any other expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking. Single supplement charge $200 per person applies for solo travellers wishing for a single room in Kathmandu (payable to the tour provider directly)
- During the trek it is common that people share twin share rooms and even sometimes in dormitory rooms at higher up lodges. In Kathmandu, accommodation will be twin/double room share unless solo surcharge is paid (single room in Kathmandu will be $75 per person, single supplement for two nights in Kathmandu)
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability and weather conditions. Book early to secure your desired date
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended and should be of a level to cover medical emergencies and evacuation
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- International airfares not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 73931
- Simple! Follow the booking instructions on your Scoopon voucher
Journey to Mt Everest Base Camp
Take an extraordinary journey into the Himalayan Mountains with an award-winning tour company!
10 Day China Tour with Flights
With return flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, guides, and more!
Stylish Getaway w/ 2 Daily Meals
With two daily meals, a daily beer per adult, and more!
New Couples’ Bali Retreat
Includes daily breakfast, return airport transfers, daily cocktail and more!
Nature-Lovers' Beachfront Escape
With daily breakfast, pampering, a lunch, late check-out, and more!
Gold Star Standard Seminyak Villa
With daily breakfast, three dinners, a lunch, pampering and more!
Award-Winning Inaya Magnificence
With daily breakfast, select meals, two daily beers per room, pampering, late check-out, and much more!
Save on Saigon St Vietnamese, Bali
Take your seat at Saigon Street, a Balinese icon located in the bustling heart of Seminyak!
8 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, seven nights' hotel accommodation, select meals, and more