5-Star Beachside Hotel Luxury in Cape Panwa
Take a sublime 5-star private beach retreat with daily western and Asian-style buffet breakfasts, two dinners for two adults, pampering, and more - 7 nights from $799.
Seven nights in spacious, satin-soft comfort with beautiful bay views. 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winning hospitality. Ultra-modern interiors, soft tones for tranquility, verdant surrounds and a private stretch of beach on which to spend warm mornings and balmy twilights. The Cape Panwa Hotel is a complete picture of Thai peace and quiet, but wait until you taste and feel its particulars! Just wait until you experience a daily fusion buffet breakfast, or a session of pampering, or the set dinners featuring remarkable Thai cuisine. You'll never want to leave, but when you do, we'll ease you back into reality with VIP return airport transfers.
- This breathtaking luxury jewel has everything you could desire - five restaurants, four bars, two huge swimming pools, a gym and day spa
- Enjoy an abundance of beach activities such as wind surfing, canoeing, sailing and badminton on the hotel’s exclusive private beach
- Cape Panwa is close by Thailand's most fascinating beach-side city, Phuket - spend your days swimming, shopping, sightseeing and exploring
- Find out more about your escape destination here
- Valid for travel until 30 October 2018
The accommodation and inclusions
- Stay in a Junior Suite for two adults and up to two children 11 & under (when sharing existing bedding - see Need to Know for more information)
- 7 nights from $799; 10 nights from $1,099; 12 nights from $1,299
- Upgrade to a Cape Suite for two adults and up to two children 11 & under (when sharing existing bedding - see Need to Know for more information)
- 7 nights from $1,199; 10 nights from $1,599; 12 nights from $1,849
- PLUS a dazzling suite of extras:
- Mouth-watering Western and Asian buffet breakfasts every morning
- Four 30-minute massages to be shared between the adults
- Awe-inspiring half-day tour to the exotic Coral Island
- Two set-menu Thai dinners for two adults at Laem Panwa
- VIP return airport transfers from Phuket International Airport
- Early check-in of 10am and late check-out of 2pm to make arrival and departure completely stress-free (Subject to availability)
- Free Wi-Fi to keep you connected
- Welcome drink vouchers to enjoy on arrival
- Fresh fruit basket on arrival
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 26 September 2017 to 31 October 2018
- Not valid: 30 September 2017; 1 to 9, 21, 25-30 October 2017; 23 December 2017 to 10 January 2018; 10 to 20 February 2018; 12 to 16 April 2018
- High season surcharge of THB3,000 net per room per night applies from 1 December 2017 to 15 April 2018, payable directly to the resort
- No changes or cancellations permitted once your booking is confirmed - your Scoopon will be voided
- Scoopon valid for 2 adults and up to 2 children 11 & under when sharing existing bedding. Maximum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Maximum Room Capacity and Bedding Configuration: 2 adults and up to 2 children 11 & under OR 3 adults; 1 king bed
- Extra Guest Policy: Maximum of 1 adult guest (aged 12 & over) may stay at a surcharge of THB1,000 per night, including a sofa bed, breakfasts and transfers only, payable directly to the hotel on arrival
- Child Policy: up to 2 children 11 & under may stay free of charge when sharing existing king bedding and an additional sofa bed. Massage treatments and dinners are not included for children
- Infant Policy: 1 infant 1 & under may stay free of charge in a cot, provided on request. Infants are not included in the Maximum Room Capacity
- Coral Island boat trip does not operate on Wednesdays
- All surcharges are payable directly to the resort
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Airfares are not included
- The RRP was converted from THB to AUD using the exchange rate from http://www.rba.gov.au/statistics/frequency/exchange-rates.html on 17 August 2017. This rate may fluctuate
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 74048
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase and must be made at least 7 days in advance using our online booking engine - here's how:
- Once you have purchased your Scoopon you will receive email confirmation - you can then make your booking right away!
- If you want to make a booking later, simply access the booking page via the "My Scoopons" tab in "My Account"
- Book early to secure your desired date
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
All-Inclusive Bliss at Melia Resort
With all daily meals, open service beer, wine and spirits, and more!
Adults-Only Khao Lak Resort Stay
Enjoy two daily meals, massages, complimentary water sports and more!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
Award-Winning Seashells Yallingup
Find yourself in one of the Margaret River region’s best kept secrets, just three hours out of Perth!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
Private Pool Villa, Two Daily Meals
Enjoy daily breakfast, daily lunch OR dinner, daily luxurious high tea, butler service, & more!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!