Barossa Valley Hot Air Balloon Ride with Breakfast
Discover the Barossa Valley like never before with a hot air balloon ride with a winery breakfast - $300 per adult and $195 per child!
Soar over the beautiful Barossa Valley at sunrise during a hot air balloon ride that offers incredible views of the scenic landscape. Admire the colorful sunrise and morning light reflecting on the vineyards as you quietly glide through the air. Your expert pilot shares informative commentary about the region and hot air ballooning throughout your experience. Following your flight, enjoy a gourmet breakfast that features fresh products from artisan producers in the Barossa Valley.
- Have a look at the unforgettable day you're in for:
- After early morning pickup from your Barossa Valley hotel, meet your expert pilot at Langmeil Winery and head to the best launch site for your flight.
- Upon arrival at the launch site, your pilot and crew start the balloon inflation process, which takes about 30 minutes. Marvel as the huge balloon puffs up and rises off the ground and keep your camera handy for great photo ops. You are also welcome to help out during the process for a more hands-on experience.
- Before your flight, your pilot provides a safety briefing and answers any questions you may have. Then, step into the basket of the hot air balloon and, when ready, experience the incredible feeling of gently lifting off the ground into the sky.
- Enjoy stunning bird's-eye views of Barossa Valley as the sun comes up. As you glide over the beautiful landscape, your pilot shares informative commentary about the landmarks below and the history of the region.
- Though Barossa Valley is small in size, it is one of Australia’s most famous wine regions, producing more than 20 percent of the nation’s wine. Local farms also grow and produce a variety of goods that make the region a renowned foodie destination as well.
- Your pilot expertly lands the balloon after approximately a 1-hour flight. Celebrate your morning’s adventures with a gourmet breakfast back at Langmeil Winery. Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine along with freshly baked bread, artisan jams, a variety of fruits and other specialties from the region.
- When you have finished your meal, receive a flight certificate that commemorates your Barossa Valley hot air balloon experience. You'll also have the option of purchasing souvenir photos.
- Your air-conditioned transfer vehicle returns you to your hotel at the end of a memorable 5-hour tour.
- Valid until 19/03/2018
- Booking confirmation can take up to 72 hours. Please book in advance.
- The Scoopon voucher is not a ticket and will not be accepted at point of entry. Please follow the "How to Redeem" instructions on your voucher.
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Adults are 17+
- Child 6-16
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Pregnant women are unable to participate
- Passengers should be in good health and be reasonably active. You should be able to bend the knees and hold on with two hands to the rope handles inside the basket
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority regulations prevent disabled or handicapped people from participating
- Please dress in comfortable clothing for the overnight minimum temperature and wear flat soled walking shoes. In cooler months a change of shoes may be needed due to wet dewy grass. A hat is recommended
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 4 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 74058
- Bookings essential by completing the form listed on your Scoopon Voucher after you have made a purchase.
- If the date you requested is not available, our customer service team will contact you via email to request an alternative date. Should these dates not be available, we will provide a refund on your purchase
Jet Flight Simulator Experience
Take-off and fly around in a Boeing 737 or an F18 Fighter Jet Simulator!
5-Hour Coffee-Making Course
Learn to make your own coffee and impress your friends and family!
Deluxe Entry to IceBar Melbourne
Experience Australia's only sub-zero bar, right here on Brunswick Street!
Fun Pass Package to The Beachouse
The kids will have a blast at this family entertainment centre, open seven days a week!
All-Day Paintball Entry with Balls
All-day entry with 100 paintballs - duke it out with friends and family, soldier!
Full Day Hunter Valley Tour & Lunch
Enjoy huge savings on discounted Hunter Valley wine tour!
Sign up for an exhilarating learn h
Take the controls and learn how to fly an airplane with Flightscope Aviation!
High Tea with T2 Tea and Coffee
Enjoy delicate finger sandwiches, melt in your mouth homemade scones & more!
5 Daily oBike Rides for 90 Days
This awesome bike-sharing service is available in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide!