Explore the Barossa Valley with a Food and Wine Tour!
Explore the delights of the Barossa Valley with a small-group food and wine tour - just $145 per person!
Discover the rich heritage of the Barossa on a guided full-day wine and food tasting tour. Though a small valley, the Barossa is home to some of Australia's most famous vineyards. Your tour includes tastings at five wineries, such as TeAro Estate, and stops to sample some of the region’s excellent food options. Throughout the day, your knowledgeable and friendly guide shares the history of the winemakers in the region with your group, limited to 20 people.
- Tour includes:
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Instant Confirmation
- After morning pickup at your Adelaide hotel, travel about an hour by comfortable mini-coach to reach the Barossa. Start your day at TeAro Estate’s intimate tasting room, a heritage-listed 1850s barn in Williamstown. Savor morning tea with treats from a local bakery followed by a wine tasting. Maori for "happy home," TeAro Estate started in 1919, a story you'll hear more about as you sip.
- Next, head to Maggie’s Farm Shop, a lakeside store and kitchen a-jumble with fresh glazes, jellies, jams, and other specialties. The ever-popular spot is run by Maggie Beer, an all-star chef, writer and entrepreneur in Australia. Here, you get to sample a range of tasty fresh foods and specialty goods, including seasonal produce plucked right from the on-site farm.
- On arrival at Lambert Estate at Angaston, you will enjoy a structured wine tasting whilst sampling local seasonal produce from gourmet platters. Main course follows, and is a feast for the senses, with two signature dishes, salad and vegetables. You may wish to purchase a glass of wine from the impressive wine selection, or enjoy a coffee accompanied with their popular Chocolatier (Chocolate Port).
- Leaving Lambert Estate, travel to Mengler Hill Lookout for sweeping views over the valley and then onto your final stop for the day will be Pindarie, a multi-tourism award winning cellar door, which feels more like an Australian Homestead than a cellar door. The friendly staff don’t just pour the wine; they share the stories behind the wines and Pindarie, a great way to finish off your Barossa food & Wine experience.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Valid till 19/03/2018
- Booking confirmation can take up to 72 hours. Please book in advance.
- The Scoopon voucher is not a ticket and will not be accepted at point of entry. Please follow the "How to Redeem" instructions on your voucher.
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 4 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 74133
- Bookings essential by completing the form listed on your Scoopon Voucher after you have made a purchase.
- If the date you requested is not available, our customer service team will contact you via email to request an alternative date. Should these dates not be available, we will provide a refund on your purchase
Full Day Hunter Valley Tour & Lunch
Enjoy huge savings on discounted Hunter Valley wine tour!
XXXX Brewery Tour with Tasting
Go on a tour of the iconic XXXX Brewery plus enjoy a beer tasting!
Buffet Cruise & Themed Show
Hop aboard Sydney Pearl Cruise’s incredible three-level catamaran!
5-Hour Coffee-Making Course
Learn to make your own coffee and impress your friends and family!
Deluxe Entry to IceBar Melbourne
Experience Australia's only sub-zero bar, right here on Brunswick Street!
High Tea with T2 Tea and Coffee
Enjoy delicate finger sandwiches, melt in your mouth homemade scones & more!
Enjoy a delicious selection nibbles
2.5+ Hour Whale Watching Cruise
Save heaps on an amazing, discounted whale watching cruise!
Half Day Whale Watching Cruise
Save heaps on a discounted whale-watching cruise!