3 Hour Feta Cheese & Fermented Foods Making Workshop!
3 Hour Feta Cheese & an Intro to Fermented Foods Making Workshop for only $25!
Learn how to make your own feta cheese at home in this three hour workshop! Plus, taste test fermented foods such as sourdough bread, sourdough pikelets, cultured butter, sauerkraut, fermented fruit paste, fermented ginger carrots, miso, tempeh, kombucha tea, beet kvass as well as the feta cheese! Get a 3 hour feta cheese & an intro to fermented foods making workshop for only $25, or upgrade for more people!
- 3 Hour Feta Cheese & an Intro to Fermented Foods Making Workshop - 1 Person for $25
- 3 Hour Feta Cheese & an Intro to Fermented Foods Making Workshop - 2 People for $35
- 3 Hour Feta Cheese & an Intro to Fermented Foods Making Workshop - 4 People for $49
- Taste test fermented foods such as:
- Sourdough bread
- Sourdough pikelets
- Cultured butter
- Fermented fruit paste
- Fermented ginger carrots
- Kombucha tea
- Beet kvass
- And of course the feta cheese!
- Learn how to make your own feta cheese at home
- Hands on participation from the class volunteers; learn how to make feta cheese, quark, fermented pikelets and fermented ginger carrots
- Handouts and recipes included
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 21st September 2017 to 21st March 2018
- Not valid: public holidays
- Please note: Bookings for Scoopon customers are limited. Not all bookings will be available for voucher redemption
- Check calendar for course dates: http://permacultureproduce.com.au/calendar/
- Limit of 2 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 10 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 74181
- Email or call immediately upon purchasing Scoopon and book in for the date you wish to attend
- Bookings essential on email@example.com to book or phone to book 0432 180 523.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Two-Hour Macaron-Making Class
You’ll also get to take home a recipe and baking stencil to work on your skills at home!
Vegetarian and Vegan Short Course
Learn how to transition from eating meat to vegetarianism or veganism, or how to help clients do so!
Ceramic Painting Workshop
Your workshop includes all equipment, tools and morning tea!
Two-Hour Macaron-Making Class
Great idea to treat yourself or to give as a unique gift for a friend!
Baking & Cake Design Online Course
Learn how to make delicious cakes or cake pops like the pros!
Forklift Truck Introductory Course
A forklift licence can assist you to gain employment and/or meet organisational requirements and up-skilling
Cake or Chocolate Making Course
Love sweet treats? Learn how pros make delicious baked delights with this online study pack!
Hydroponics Diploma Short Course
Take your interest of this intriguing subject to a new level with E-Careers!
Online Herbal Medicine Short Course
Learn more about herbal medicine with an online short course!