Cruise the Waters with SUP Hire in Rockingham
1.5-hour SUP hire – just $15 for you! Upgrade for lessons, or to bring friends, or both! Buy multiple Scoopons and keep going back.
Everybody get up now and experience the hot new water sport of stand up paddle boarding, available 7 days a week in Rockingham. Soak up the sun as you glide through the sparkling water over 1 and a half fun-filled hours - or upgrade to board with a buddy for just $22. Not sure how to SUP? Improve your technique with a 1-hour lesson plus 1-hour SUP hire – only $75 for two people. Includes all equipment needed. Buy as many Scoopons as you like and SUP it up over the summer!
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding is the hottest new water sport - and you can try it this season!
- Enjoy 1.5 hours of cruising with SUP hire – just $15 for 1 person or $22 for 2
- All equipment is provided including life jackets and leg ropes, if required
- Fancy a lesson? Get a 1-hour lesson plus 1-hour hire for 2 people - just $75 (in a group lesson with up to 8 people)
- OR upgrade to get a 1-hour lesson plus 1-hour hire for 4 people - just $135
- OR for 8 people - $250! Don't pay up to $600!
- SUP hire is available 7 days in Rockingham!
- Lessons are available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 12pm (1 hour lesson, and 1 hour hire)
- Valid until March 2018 – great school holiday activity!
- Buy multiples – go back again and again or give away as an awesome gift idea
- Book online with WASUP today to hire a board and get involved in the fastest growing water sport in the world
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
WASUP - Western Australian Stand Up Paddle
0418 924 849
Hire is available Monday to Sunday from 9am-10.30am OR 10.30am-12pm
Lessons are available from Friday to Sunday from 10am-12pm
- Valid from 2 October 2017 to 2 March 2018
- Not valid: public holidays
- Bookings essential by 9 Feburary 2018
- All hires come with life jackets and leg ropes, if required
- Minimum of two people are required for lessons to commence. Maximum of 8 people per class
- For lessons, please be advised that late arrival may shorten treatment time
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours' notice is required to change a booking you have made. Only one booking change permitted per customer. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 74213
- Bookings essential at least 24 hours in advance via the link on your Scoopon voucher
- Book early to secure your desired date and time. Book by 9 February 2018 or your Scoopon will be void
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Urimbirra Wildlife Park Entry
Get up close and personal with your favourite Australian animals!
Play a Live Mystery Adventure Game
Available in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Hobart!
Scenic Horse Ride - Perth Hills
Giddyup and head on down to Avonlea Farm Riding for a trot through the picturesque countryside!
Bring a friend for only $39 and sandboard together!
Arthurs Seat Eagle Return Pass
Take in stunning views during the 14-minute trip each way!
Family Mini Golf Package
Available in Elizabeth Quay or King Carnival Mandurah.
18 Holes of Golf at Top 100 Course
Play a round of 18 holes, plus enjoy a $10 credit voucher to use at the bar!
Child Pass to Melbourne Cable Park
Discover the ultimate high rope adventure at Melbourne Cable Park!
Two-Hour Twin River Charter Tour
Discover Perth with an Eye-Opening Charter Tour