Port Stephens Day Tour
Port Stephens Day Tour with Dolphin Watching, Sandboarding, and Australian Wildlife
Port Stephens Day Tour with Dolphin Watching and Sandboarding
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
About an hour from Sydney, stop at the Australian Reptile Park and have about 45 minutes to see the exhibits, which present a range of species from around the globe. Check out native Australian critters like platypus, Tasmanian devils, wombats, and wallabies; explore high-tech interactive displays in Spider World; feed a kangaroo or pet a koala.
Next, return to the coach and drive 1.5 hours to the picturesque bay of Port Stephens. The coach will take you to the town of Nelson Bay where you’ll have approximately one hour for lunch (own expense) before boarding your boat for the dolphin cruise.
After lunch, set out on a 1.5-hour cruise to look for bottlenose dolphins. Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary as you cruise around the scenic waters, getting great views of the Tomaree and Yacaaba headlands as well. Grab your swim gear for a ride in the boom net and perhaps get close to a friendly dolphin! Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits are provided on the cruise.
When you return to shore, meet the 4WD vehicle tour for a 1-hour experience in the Stockton Bight Sand Dunes, the largest sand dune system in Australia. Some of the dunes measure more than 100 feet (30m) high! Try sandboarding on the dunes for a memorable thrill.
After the 4WD trip to the sand dunes, reboard your coach for your return to Sydney.
Tour departs from centrally located Sydney hotels (See 'Need to Know' tab for more information)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Valid to 25/03/2018
- Booking confirmation can take up to 72 hours. Please book in advance.
- The Scoopon voucher is not a ticket and will not be accepted at point of entry. Please follow the "How to Redeem" instructions on your voucher.
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Adults are 15+
- Child 2-14
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 4 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
7:00 a.m. - Vibe Hotel Sydney
7:05 a.m. - Mercure Sydney
7:10 a.m. - Capitol Theatre
7:20 a.m. - Novotel Darling Harbour
7:25 a.m. - Parkroyal Darling Harbour
7:30 a.m. - Hilton Hotel Sydney (Pitt Street entrance)
7:40 a.m. - Hyatt Regency Sydney
7:45 a.m. - Sofitel Wentworth Hotel
7:55 a.m. - Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
Deal Code: 74270
- Bookings essential by completing the form listed on your Scoopon Voucher after you have made a purchase.
- If the date you requested is not available, our customer service team will contact you via email to request an alternative date. Should these dates not be available, we will provide a refund on your purchase
Ice Skating Lesson with Skate Hire
Embrace the cool change with an ice skating lesson and skate hire to boot!
Two-Hour Twin River Charter Tour
Discover Perth with an Eye-Opening Charter Tour
Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Ride
Get an adrenalin rush from stunts, wild spins, sweeping fishtails and power break stops!
Perth Explorer Tour Bus Ticket
Stopping at 11 great Perth hotspots - Kings Park, Roe Gardens, Northbridge, & more!
Moreton Bay Buffet Lunch Cruise
Embark upon a stunning cruise with food, drinks and loads of fun in the sun!
Nepean River Paddlewheeler Cruise
Enjoy a 1.5-hour Devonshire Tea cruise, or upgrade to a lunch or dinner cruise!
Two-Hour Cruise and a Seafood Lunch
An intimate two-hour rainforest river cruise with a lush seafood platter!
Half Day Whale Watching Cruise
Save heaps on a discounted whale-watching cruise!
Bring a friend for only $39 and sandboard together!