Save up to 50% on Indian-Nepalese Cuisine in West Melb
Save up to 50% on an Indian-Nepalese feast, West Melbourne - get $50 to spend on ANYTHING on the menu for just $25, including drinks! Valid 6 days!
Kathmandu Cottage is the home of authentic Indian and Nepalese cuisine, which means you're in for a dinner featuring classic curries and tempting creations like vindaloo, korma, tikka masala, lamb shanks, rogan josh, kashmiri, and more. Entrees, mains, desserts - spend your credit on whatever you like! Upgrade to $100 credit for just $49 and take up to five friends for an almighty feast! And you can buy multiple Scoopons and keep going back!
- You better be hungry... The Kathmandu Cottage is inviting you to experience ANYTHING you like from its incredible Indian-Nepalese menu!
- Classic curries you know and love, creations you may not have tried, drinks - decisions, decisions!
- Spend your dining credit on entrees, mains, desserts, naan, the impressive wine list, whatever you like
- Get $50 to spend for just $25; or $100 to spend for just $49
- Maybe kick things off with a starter, like aloo chop, or chicken tikka pieces, or veggie samosas
- And for the main event, you've got:
- Chicken vindaloo, korma, tikka masala, madras, saag, and more
- Lamb shanks, bhoona, saag, rogan josh, or korma
- Beef kashmiri, vindaloo, madras, and more
- Prawn malai, masala, vindaloo, and more
- Garlic naan, kashmiri naan, keema naan, and more
- That's not to mention the desserts, like the gooey rich gulab jamun, or the homemade kulfi ice cream!
- Mouth watering yet? It will once you take at the full menu
- Valid for dinner 6 days a week, Tuesday to Sunday, for up to six diners!
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like and keep going back!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 3 October 2017 to 3 January 2018
- Not valid: public holidays
- Entire Scoopon must be used in one visit only. Unused portions of the voucher will be forfeited, and cannot be used at a later date. Any excess amount must be paid directly to the Kathmandu Cottage
- Scoopon valid for up to 6 people. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours' notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon terms and conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 74404
- Bookings essential on (03) 9329 3960 quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
8-Course Lobster & Crab Degustation
Try this amazing 8-course degustation at Kobe Jones!
9-Course Lobster Feast, Kobe Jones
Feast on nine courses of mind-blowing deliciousness at Kobe Jones - upgrade to include a glass of Moet!
2-Course Vietnamese Feast for 2
Includes an entree and main each, a rice or noodle dish AND pot of tea per couple, plus free BYO!
Sumptuous Chinese Eats and Drinks
Grab some awesome Chinese eats and drinks in Adelaide CBD!
3-course Nepalese Feast with Wine
Treat your taste buds to an exotic blend of spices at Foodmosphere Restaurant and Bar!
Thai Meal and a Bottle of Water
Score some delicious Thai with a bottle of water at Coco Wok!
Lip Smacking Thai by the Beach
Try crispy soft shell crab, traditional Thai green curry & more!
HUGE Peking Duck Banquet for Two
Includes peking duck pancakes, sang choy bow, chicken sambal and more!
Up to 52% Off Korean Eats & Drinks
Braised spicy monkfish, Korean fried chicken and LOADS more authentic options to choose from!