Beginners' Pizza-Making Course in the City
Beginners' pizza-making course for just $35. Includes ingredients and know-how from an expert! Melbourne CBD location!
Take a two-hour beginners' masterclass and learn how to make the perfect homemade pizza using fresh ingredients and time-honoured know-how. Begin with an introduction on how pizza should be and look, the ingredients in a good dough, the dosage of toppings, how the often really works and how hot it should be. Then set to work with your own dough and craft the pizza using expert advice and your own creativity! Class is available six days a week in a fantastic location. Upgrade to do it with a friend for just $65! Great gift idea!
- Take a two-hour beginners' pizza-making course at the School for Pizza and learn how to make the perfect homemade pizza!
- $35 for 1 person; $65 for 2 people
- Begin with an introduction, which includes:
- How pizza should look
- How a good dough is made
- Dosage and layering of toppings
- The role of the oven and how hot it should be
- Then watch an instructional video on how dough is made and pizza is created
- Then you'll take a large 'pallina' portion of ready-made dough and different pizza ingredients - take your place on a bench and make your pizza!
- Best part - you get to eat your pizza once you're done!
- Classes available from 10am-2pm Monday to Saturday
- Awesome gift idea
- Super central location
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 3 October 2017 to 3 April 2018
- Not valid: public holidays; 1 December 2017 to 15 January 2018
- Valid for adults only
- Minimum of 5 participants required for classes to run
- Limit of 2 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 72 hours' notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon terms and conditions are available at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 74407
- Bookings essential on (03) 9329 2599 quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Two-Hour Macaron-Making Class
Great idea to treat yourself or to give as a unique gift for a friend!
5-Hour Coffee-Making Course
Learn to make your own coffee and impress your friends and family!
The program starts with salsa and bachata for starters and builds up to advanced levels
Baking & Cake Design Online Course
Learn how to make delicious cakes or cake pops like the pros!
Cake or Chocolate Making Course
Love sweet treats? Learn how pros make delicious baked delights with this online study pack!
Hydroponics Diploma Short Course
Take your interest of this intriguing subject to a new level with E-Careers!
Online Cryptocurrency Short Course
Start with an intro short course, or upgrade to the full basic short course!
National Fitness Training
Upskill with an easy to follow online course designed to help you enter the fitness industry!
Three-Month Language Short Course
Start learning French, German, Italian, Spanish or Business English with an online short course!