Miso and Tempeh Making Class - Up to 64% Off!
3-hour miso and tempeh making workshop for 1 person - JUST $25 - upgrade to go with more people!
Learn how to make a Japanese classic! Take a class with Permaculture-Realfood and learn how to craft a health-giving old fashioned miso with no special equipment needed. You'll also learn how to make modern miso and tempeh! Upgrade to 2 or 4 people!
- 3-Hour Miso and Tempeh Making Workshop for 1 Person - JUST $25 - normally you'd pay up to $70!
- 3-Hour Miso and Tempeh Making Workshop for 2 People - ONLY $35 normally you'd pay up to $140!
- 3-Hour Miso and Tempeh Making Workshop for 4 People - ONLY $49 - normally you'd pay up to $280!
- Learn how to make your own gorgeous healthy, old fashioned miso with no special equipment needed
- You'll also learn how to make modern miso, tempeh and soy sauce will also be partially covered
- These traditionally fermented soy products are the best way to consume the contentious but delicious bean! (handouts and recipes included)
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 4 October 2017 to 4 April 2018
- Not valid on public holidays
- Check calendar for course dates: http://permacultureproduce.com.au/calendar/
- Email or call immediately upon purchasing Scoopon and book in for the date you wish to attend
- Limit of 2 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 10 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Please note: Bookings for Scoopon customers are limited. Not all bookings will be available for voucher redemption. Please book early to secure your desired date and time
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 74410
Two-Hour Macaron-Making Class
You’ll also get to take home a recipe and baking stencil to work on your skills at home!
Vegetarian and Vegan Short Course
Learn how to transition from eating meat to vegetarianism or veganism, or how to help clients do so!
Ceramic Painting Workshop
Your workshop includes all equipment, tools and morning tea!
Two-Hour Macaron-Making Class
Great idea to treat yourself or to give as a unique gift for a friend!
Baking & Cake Design Online Course
Learn how to make delicious cakes or cake pops like the pros!
Forklift Truck Introductory Course
A forklift licence can assist you to gain employment and/or meet organisational requirements and up-skilling
Cake or Chocolate Making Course
Love sweet treats? Learn how pros make delicious baked delights with this online study pack!
Hydroponics Diploma Short Course
Take your interest of this intriguing subject to a new level with E-Careers!
Online Herbal Medicine Short Course
Learn more about herbal medicine with an online short course!