4-Day Sydney and the Blue Mountains
4-Day Sydney Tour: City Sightseeing, Sydney Harbour Cruise and the Blue Mountains
4-Day Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
After making your own flight arrangements to arrive at Sydney Airport, your airport transfer takes you to your hotel. Have the rest of the day in Sydney at your leisure. You can stroll through the historic Rocks district beside Circular Quay or enjoy a glass of wine on the Sydney Opera House concourse.
3 nights accommodation in Sydney:
Vibe Hotel OR Rydges Sydney Central (standard hotels), Sofitel Sydney Wentworth OR Hyatt Regency (superior hotels)
Day 2: Sydney (B, L)
After breakfast at your Sydney hotel, discover the beautiful sights of this harbor city. The morning sightseeing tour takes you across the Sydney Harbour Bridge, stopping to photograph harbor views from Milson's Point and the Manly headland from Arabanoo lookout. Travel along the coast to see Sydney's spectacular northern beaches and take a walk along Manly Beach. Return to Sydney to enjoy a buffet luncheon cruise on Sydney Harbour, then take an afternoon tour of central Sydney’s highlights. See the Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens and Mrs Macquarie's Chair, and dip your toes in the water at Bondi Beach. In the late afternoon, be returned to your hotel and have the remainder of the day and evening to spend at your leisure.
Day 3: Sydney – Blue Mountains – Featherdale Wildlife Park – Sydney (B)
Following breakfast at your hotel, explore the beautiful wilderness on Sydney's doorstep by taking a full-day tour to the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains. Meet a koala at Featherdale Wildlife Park and visit quaint mountain villages during your scenic drive from Sydney. See the Three Sisters rock formation at Katoomba, take a boardwalk stroll through the Blue Mountains rainforest and visit charming antique shops in the mountain town of Leura. Follow the scenic Cliff Drive and enjoy breathtaking views of the Megalong Valley, then visit Scenic World and perhaps ride the world’s steepest railway or take a gondola over the rainforest of the Jamison Valley (rides at own expense). Relax on the drive back to your Sydney hotel, where you have the late afternoon and evening to enjoy at your leisure.
Day 4: Sydney (B)
After breakfast at your hotel, you are transferred to Sydney Airport to connect with your onward flight.
Selected Sydney Hotel
- Valid to 02/04/2018
- Booking confirmation can take up to 72 hours. Please book in advance.
Food and drinks, unless specified
- For those booking the Standard hotel option, you will stay at the Vibe Hotel if travelling before April 2018. If travelling from April 2018 onward, you will be staying at Rydges Sydney Central Hotel
- For those booking the Superior hotel option, you will stay at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth if travelling before April 2018. If travelling from April 2018 onward, you will be staying at Hyatt Regency
- The Scoopon voucher is not a ticket and will not be accepted at point of entry. Please follow the "How to Redeem" instructions on your voucher.
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Adults are 17+
- Child 5-16
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 4 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 74485
- Bookings essential by completing the form listed on your Scoopon Voucher after you have made a purchase.
- The Scoopon voucher is not a ticket and will not be accepted at point of entry. Please follow the instructions on your voucher.
- If the date you requested is not available, our customer service team will contact you via email to request an alternative date. Should these dates not be available, we will provide a refund on your purchase
One-Hour Unlimited Arcade Play Pass
Happydays Broadway is packed with games like Street Fighter, air hockey, pinball and more!
Ice Skating Lesson with Skate Hire
Embrace the cool change with an ice skating lesson and skate hire to boot!
Two-Hour Twin River Charter Tour
Discover Perth with an Eye-Opening Charter Tour
Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Ride
Get an adrenalin rush from stunts, wild spins, sweeping fishtails and power break stops!
Perth Explorer Tour Bus Ticket
Stopping at 11 great Perth hotspots - Kings Park, Roe Gardens, Northbridge, & more!
Moreton Bay Buffet Lunch Cruise
Embark upon a stunning cruise with food, drinks and loads of fun in the sun!
Nepean River Paddlewheeler Cruise
Enjoy a 1.5-hour Devonshire Tea cruise, or upgrade to a lunch or dinner cruise!
Two-Hour Cruise and a Seafood Lunch
An intimate two-hour rainforest river cruise with a lush seafood platter!
2.5+ Hour Whale Watching Cruise
Save heaps on an amazing, discounted whale watching cruise!