Sorry, this deal has ended!
Check out our other amazing deals but remember to act fast as they're only available for a limited time!View Latest Deals
City Tour, Harbour Lunch Cruise and Blue Mountains Day
Select a Deal
High Tea Experience
$29.00Valued at $64.00Save 55% Off
High Tea Experience
$49.00Valued at $128.00Save 62% Off
About the Experience
2-Day Combo: Sydney City Tour, Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise and Blue Mountains Day Trip
Spend one day sightseeing in Sydney and another day exploring the Blue Mountains with this combination of best-selling tours. Start in Sydney with a city and Bondi Beach tour followed by a Sydney Harbour lunch cruise. On the Blue Mountains day trip, visit Scenic World and Featherdale Wildlife Park; stop at Echo Point for great views of Three Sisters rock formation, take in the charms of Katoomba and Leura and enjoy a Parramatta River Cruise. You see so much in two days and get great savings by booking these tours together.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Book your Sydney city tour and Sydney Harbour luncheon cruise for the date of your choice, then make your booking for the Blue Mountains day tour for the consecutive day or a date within seven days of your Sydney city tour. With this combination of top tours, you get to experience much more of Sydney and the Blue Mountains while enjoying great savings.
Day One: Morning Sydney City Tour and Sydney Harbour Luncheon Cruise (6 hours)
After pickup from your centrally located Sydney hotel, start your half-day Sydney city tour aboard a comfortable air-conditioned coach. Head to The Rocks for a short walking tour around the historic neighborhood where Sydney began. Then drive by the Sydney Opera House, Hyde Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, Royal Botanic Gardens, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross and much more while listening to commentary from your knowledgeable guide.
Enjoy many photo ops, including a stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair for superb views of Sydney Harbour and the skyline, before driving through the exclusive suburbs of Double Bay and Vaucluse en route to Bondi Beach, one of Australia's most famous beaches. Have 30 minutes at your leisure to stroll around Bondi Beach before returning to Sydney to meet your boat for the luncheon cruise.
Board your catamaran for the relaxing 2-hour cruise, which includes a seafood buffet lunch with fresh local seafood, hot and cold dishes, desserts and fruit. From the catamaran's expansive decks, take in all the sights of Sydney Harbour, such as Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Fort Denison while learning the history of Sydney Harbour and its present-day highlights. Your tour finishes when you disembark at Circular Quay or King St Wharf, Darling Harbour.
Day Two: Blue Mountains Day Trip (10 hours)
Start with morning pickup at your Sydney hotel for your day trip to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park. Accompanied by an experienced guide, travel aboard a comfortable coach on a 1.5-hour drive to Leura for morning tea. Take the tree-lined Cliff Drive to arrive at Katoomba Scenic World and have time to ride on any of Scenic World’s three attractions (at own expense) or simply stroll along elevated walkways through lush rainforest. Next, purchase lunch at a restaurant that overlooks the Three Sisters rock formations and Jamison Valley, before heading to Echo Point for another view of these iconic sights.
On your way back to Sydney, stop at Featherdale Wildlife Park where you can opt to hand-feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus then have your picture taken with a koala. Finish the day with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour. Tour will conclude at either King Street Wharf in Darling Harbour or at Circular Quay.
Centrally located Sydney Hotels
Wheat Road, Street-side behind Sydney Aquarium, Darling Harbour
Valid for 2 days over a 7 day period.
Sydney day tour Concludes at 2:00pm.
Blue Mountains Tour concludes at 5:45pm at Circular Quay or Darling Harbour
The Fine Print
- Valid till 18-04-2018
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Booking confirmation can take up to 72 hours. Please book in advance.
- Adults are 15+
- Child 4-14
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 4 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Scenic World entry (Adult AU$39, Child AU$21, Concession AU$35)
- Gratuities (optional)
Additional Information :
- Cruise - dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Note: The Blue Mountains tour does not need to be taken on the second day, but within 7-days of the Sydney Highlights tour. You'll be required to reconfirm both tours at least 24-hours from the Sydney tour departure date.
- Note: high chairs or baby chairs are not provided on board due to safety reasons. Customers can bring prams or strollers on-board the cruise and room will be made at the table to accommodate it.
- Infant car seats can not be brought on the tour nor are provided as they will not attach in the buses.
Deal Code: 74938
Sorry, this deal has ended!