Local Wine and Food Tasting at a Stunning SA Winery
Indulge in a wine tasting, huge Fleurieu tasting platter, extra glass of wine and a bottle to take home from Mt Jagged Wines - just $29 for two or upgrade to four for just $55!
Experience a day of wine tasting at Mt Jagged Winery’s Cellar Door on the Fleurieu Peninsula! Sample nine different Mt Jagged wines and then indulge in a huge platter of Fleurieu produce such as alpaca chorizo sausage, mushroom pate, three types of cheese and more as you take in panoramic views! Plus, get a bottle of Honey Myrtle Chardonnay or 2014 Knobby Club Cabernet Sauvignon to take home between two people - a blissful day out for all!
- Enjoy good food and drops at Mt Jagged Wines in the stunning Southern Fleurieu wine region!
- Your gourmet tasting experience includes:
- Wine tasting - sample nine different Mt Jagged wines
- A Huge platter of delicious Fleurieuproduce to share, including:
- Section 28 – Il Lupo - this semi soft cheese is bathed in LOBO cider from the Adelaide Hills and has a sticky rind with a yeasty aroma that hints of cider, balanced with a silky smooth pate
- Alexandrina Cheese – Vintage Cheddar – Cloth rind and aged for 12 to 18 months this cheese is made from the Best Jersey milk in Australia and was awarded the best cheddar in Australia in 2015
- Woodside Cheese Wrights – Goats Curd – Made in the Adelaide Hills in small batches to enjoy fresh daily.
and accompanying condiments :-
- Mushroom Pate with thyme butter… “..for those who like their food to come out of the ground and not run across it..” by Little Acre Foods
- Crocodile Candy – a yummy caramelised onion marmalade by Big Sissy Foods
- Yummy Alpaca Ham and Alpaca Chorizo sausage by Fleurieu Prime Alpaca
- Verdale and Kalamata olives by Brian’s Goumet Olives
- Smoked almonds by The Almond Train
- Crackers by Matchett Productions
- Half a loaf of warm Fino Rustico artisan bread by Andy Clappis
- Organically grown cherry tomatoes and pear from Willunga Market producers
- A glass of wine each to enjoy with your platter - pick your favourite from your tasting experience
- Plus a bottle of wine per two people to take home with you - the Honey Myrtle Chardonnay or 2014 Knobby Club Cabernet Sauvignon
- Just $29 for two people or upgrade to the four person option for $55
- Mt Jagged Wines is located on the breathtaking Fleurieu Peninsula, just 5 minutes out of Mt Compass
- Experience panoramic views to the Southern Ocean, Coorong and lakes down the Currency Creek Valley
- Families welcome - kids can play on the grassed area between the cellar door and vines and meet the sheep, lambs and kangaroo
- Plus there are games and pencils available to keep the little ones entertained!
- If you like dogs, meet Jerry the Cocker Spaniel Cellar dog
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
Mt Jagged Wines
3191 Victor Harbour Road
Mt Jagged SA 5211
(08) 8554 9520
Tue - Wed: N/A
Thu - Sun: 10am-5pm
Summer/ school holiday opening hours
26 December 2017 to 29 January 2018
Mon - Sun: 10am-5pm
- Valid from 14 November 2017 to 14 May 2018
- Not valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays
- Open Thursday to Monday and public holidays from 10am to 5pm or by appointment
- Upgrade cost for bottle of wine will be payable direct to Mt Jagged Wines
- Upgrade cost for lunch platter will be payable direct to Mt Jagged Wines
- Limit of 2 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 75040
- Bookings essential on (08) 8554 9520 quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Guylian High Tea with Bubbles for 2
Experience the famous delights of Guylian Belgian Chocolate, right from St Georges Terrace!
Platter, Wine and Take Home Bottle
Sumptuous platter with a glass of wine each for 2 plus a take-home bottle!
3 Courses of Award-Winning Italian
Dine in style at this sensationally restored Italian-style villa in Perth’s premier business district!
Fine Dining in Revolving Restaurant
Soak up uninterrupted 360-degree views of Perth from the 33rd floor of St Martins Tower!
Awesome Share Plates and Drinks
Score some tasty share plates and drinks at Contact Bar & Kitchen!
All-Day Breakfast, Drinks and More
Delicious all-day breakfast items, US-style ribs, burgers & more!
XXXX Brewery Tour with Tasting
Go on a tour of the iconic XXXX Brewery plus enjoy a beer tasting!
All-You-Can-Eat Japanese & Drinks
Hampton, Caulfield, Footscray, Wantirna, Brunswick, Greensborough or more locations!
3 Courses & Drinks on Brunswick St
Enjoy a modern take on the classic Aussie beer garden on Brunswick Street!