Hiking, Kayaking and Biking with Trip Fit Adventures
Hike through bushlands, ride on off-road bikes trails in Arthur's Peak and much more - just $79! Or upgrade and enjoy with a friend – just $155!
Get up close and personal with Cape Schanck’s natural landscape! This unique tour includes hiking through majestic bushlands to a deserted beach, off-road biking at Arthurs Seat and stand-up paddleboarding or kayaking on the Mornington coast! Or upgrade to let a friend tag along on the fun-filled adventure!
- Seize the day with this fun-filled activity! From coastal hiking to off-road biking, and some sea kayaking to finish off the day, our Mornington Peninsula Coastal Adventure tours!
- 1 Person Trip Fit Adventure – just $79 instead of $99!
- 2 Person Trip Fit Adventure – just $155 instead of $198!
- Hike through bushlands of Cape Schanck to a deserted beach, keeping an eye out for kangaroos, wallabies and echidnas along the way
- Hop onto bikes and head off-road to take on the peak, trail by trail at Arthur’s Seat and get the chance to have a picturesque view from the top
- If you’d rather give the biking a miss, you can be dropped at a nearby winery or brewery instead
- Jump into a kayak or ride a stand-up paddleboard on the Mornington coast
- Relax on the tranquil beaches and take the opportunity to do some Dolphin spotting
- Your tour includes:
- Transport from Melbourne
- Bike and safety equipment hire
- Kayak/stand-up-paddle hire
- friendly and knowledgeable adventure tour guide
- Bragging rights from one of the best adventure trips in Victoria, if not the world
- Transport back to Melbourne
- What to bring:
- Activewear and shoes you’ll be comfortable adventure trekking/biking in
- Swimwear and a small towel in case you get wet
- Warmer/cooler clothes to change into
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses; snacks and water
- Extra money for purchasing food and drink
- Pick up available between 6am and 7am and drop off at around 4:30pm
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
Trip Fit Adventures
Mon - Sun: 7am – 4:30pm
Fri - Sun: 7am – 4:30pm
- Valid from 1 November 2017 to 1 May 2018
- Not Valid: Public holidays
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use. Maximum of 8 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Minimum number of tour to run: 2
- Maximum number of people on tour: 8
- Must be minimum of 18 years old to attend
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 72 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 75181
- Bookings essential via https://tripfitadventures.rezdy.com/182972/mornington-peninsula-coastal-adventure-hike-bike-kayak-sup quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Arthurs Seat Eagle Return Pass
Take in stunning views during the 14-minute trip each way!
Child Pass to Melbourne Cable Park
Discover the ultimate high rope adventure at Melbourne Cable Park!
Hot Air Balloon Over Yarra Valley
Upgrade to include a fabulous breakfast at Fergusson Winery afterwards!
Scenic Melbourne River Cruise
Sail through the ports and docklands, or the scenic river gardens!
All-Day Paintball Entry with Balls
All-day entry with 100 paintballs - duke it out with friends and family, soldier!
1.5-Hour Couples’ Rickshaw Tour
Discover hidden street art, gorgeous small bars and plenty of little surprises along the way!
Spectacular Half-Day Hiking Tour
See some of the most spectacular bush walking country you could ever dream of!
18 Holes of Golf at Top 50 Course
Tee up a round of golf with your buddies - rated in the country's top 50 courses by Golf Australia Magazine!
Urimbirra Wildlife Park Entry
Get up close and personal with your favourite Australian animals!