9 Night South Pacific Luxury Cruise
9 night luxury cruise to the South Pacific, departing Sydney, with all daily meals and entertainment. See the Isle of Pines in New Caledonia, Loyalty Island, Noumea, Mystery Island, and more.
Set sail from Sydney on an incredible voyage across the South Pacific, visiting the Isle of Pines, Lifou, Noumea in New Caledonia, Mystery Island in Vanuatu, and scores of islets and hideaways in between. Gaze upon tropical beauty from a fully-equipped luxury oceanliner - with daily meals and state-of-the-art facilities and services including an open swimming pool staffed with butlers, a fully-equipped fitness centre, dedicated adults-only zones, world-class theatre shows and live performances, and much more.
- Set sail aboard Celebrity Cruises' Celebrity Solstice, a stunning oceanliner meticulously designed to bring you a complete luxury experience
- Embark from Sydney on 20 October 2018; return to Sydney on 29 October 2018
- As you explore the South Pacific, you'll make the most of extravagant comforts, including:
- An open deck-top swimming pool, staffed with butlers ready to bring you chilled towels and fresh sorbet
- A fully-equipped fitness centre, running fitness and yoga classes with floor-to-ceiling views of the sea
- Workshops and enrichment programs, including a Celebrity iLearn class or food- and wine-pairing workshop
- Dedicated adults-only retreats for peace and quiet against a dreamlike backdrop
- World-class theatre shows, live music and performances
- Hot glass shows, and much more
- You'll have the opportunity to head ashore in the Isle of Pines and Noumea in New Caledonia; Lifou, Loyalty Island; and Mystery Island, Vanuatu:
- Nicknamed the "closest island to paradise", the Isle of Pines is perhaps best known for its emerald-green flora and the friendliness of its people - you'll never meet kinder smiles!
- Home to the world's largest lagoon and a spectacular installation of hyper-coloured reefs, New Caledonia's casual-chic capital represents a unique blend of Melanesian tradition and new-age French style
- Lifou is the largest of the three Loyalty Islands, made up of age-old fossil coral and best known by its immaculate beaches, precipitous cliffs and majestic cave constructions
- Mystery Island is completely uninhabited - when you call there, you'll find only pines, soft white sand, and total quiet
The accommodation and inclusions
- Stay in an Interior Cabin for two people from $2,199
- Or upgrade to a Balcony Cabin for two people from $3,499
- With the following inclusions:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- All taxes, fees, and onboard gratuities
- Discover all the splendours of your cruise experience here
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid only for the Celebrity Solstice cruise departing Sydney on 20 October 2018 and returning to Sydney on 29 October 2018. Cannot be substituted for any other cruise
- Bookings must be made within 24 hours of purchase
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes or cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Valid passport required for each passenger
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 2 adults; maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Maximum Room Capacity: 2 people
- Bedding Configuration: 2 single beds which may be converted into a double bed
- Child Policy: child age is 6 months to 17 years. Limited number of children permitted on board - enquire at time of booking. Children 5 months and under are not permitted on board
- Scoopon excludes transfers, items of a personal nature, shore excursions, specialty restaurant fees, some beverages, photographs, tips and service fees
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Airfares are not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 75206
- Bookings essential by completing the form listed on your Scoopon
- Valid passport required for each passenger
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
8 Day China Tour, Return Flights
With return international airfares, 7 nights' hotel accommodation, sightseeing admissions, and more!
Stay at the 5-Star Novotel, Bali
Save at the 5-star Novotel Nusa Dua in Bali, awarded one of Indonesia’s Top Family Hotels by TripAdvisor!
Relaxing Ramada Holiday House
The perfect escape for families or groups who like their space!
Magical Barossa Valley Getaway
With breakfast, parking, Wi-Fi, bottle of wine, and more!
Mystery Melbourne CBD Hotel for Two
Live it up in the foodie capital of Australia!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!
Rustic Mercure Clear Mtn Lodge Stay
Choose a spectacular mountain retreat just outside Brisbane, brought to you by the stellar Mercure brand!
Lake Macquarie Family Escape
With loads of extras!