New Zealand Luxury Cruise Departing Sydney
12 night luxury cruise to New Zealand, departing Sydney, with all daily meals and entertainment!
Set sail from Sydney on an incredible voyage to New Zealand, calling at Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington, Tauranga, the Bay of Islands, and sailing past Milford, Doubtful and Dusky Sound. Gaze upon tropical beauty from a fully-equipped luxury oceanliner - with daily meals, entertainment, and more.
- Set sail aboard Celebrity Cruises' Celebrity Solstice, a stunning oceanliner meticulously designed to bring you a complete luxury experience
- Departing Sydney on 8 November 2018 and arriving in Auckland, New Zealand on 20 November 2018
- As you explore New Zealand, you'll make the most of extravagant comforts, including:
- An open deck-top swimming pool, staffed with butlers ready to bring you chilled towels and fresh sorbet
- A fully-equipped fitness centre, running fitness and yoga classes with floor-to-ceiling views of the sea
- Workshops and enrichment programs, including a Celebrity iLearn class or food- and wine-pairing workshop
- Dedicated adults-only retreats for peace and quiet against a dreamlike backdrop
- World-class theatre shows, live music and performances
- Hot glass shows, and much more
- Enjoy an amazing itinerary:
- Cruise past Milford Sound, a spellbinding fjord with waterfalls over sheer cliffs
- See Doubtful Sound and Dusky Sound, both part of the world-famous Fiordland National Park
- Stop in Dunedin, home to the Otago Peninsula
- Then in Wellington, a small but iconic hub with a lovable big-city culture
- Visit the sunny harbour of Tauranga, and be surrounded by the volcanic mountainscapes of Auckland
- And more - see your itinerary here
The accommodation and inclusions
- Stay in an Interior Cabin for two people from $3,299
- Or upgrade to a Balcony Cabin for two people from $4,199
- With the following inclusions:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- All taxes, fees, and onboard gratuities
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid only for the Celebrity Solstice cruise departing Sydney on 8 November 2018 and arriving in Auckland, New Zealand on 20 November 2018. Cannot be substituted for any other cruise
- Bookings must be made within 24 hours of purchase
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes or cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Valid passport required for each passenger
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 2 adults; maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Maximum Room Capacity: 2 people
- Bedding Configuration: 2 single beds which may be converted into a double bed
- Child Policy: child age is 6 months to 17 years. Limited number of children permitted on board - enquire at time of booking. Children 5 months and under are not permitted on board
- Scoopon excludes transfers, items of a personal nature, shore excursions, specialty restaurant fees, some beverages, photographs, tips and service fees
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopon for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Airfares are not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 75207
- Bookings essential by completing the form listed on your Scoopon voucher
- Valid passport required for each passenger
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
8 Day China Tour, Return Flights
With return international airfares, 7 nights' hotel accommodation, sightseeing admissions, and more!
Stay at the 5-Star Novotel, Bali
Save at the 5-star Novotel Nusa Dua in Bali, awarded one of Indonesia’s Top Family Hotels by TripAdvisor!
Relaxing Ramada Holiday House
The perfect escape for families or groups who like their space!
Mystery Melbourne CBD Hotel for Two
Live it up in the foodie capital of Australia!
Magical Barossa Valley Getaway
With breakfast, parking, Wi-Fi, bottle of wine, and more!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!
Rustic Mercure Clear Mtn Lodge Stay
Choose a spectacular mountain retreat just outside Brisbane, brought to you by the stellar Mercure brand!
Lake Macquarie Family Escape
With loads of extras!