Sorry, this deal has ended!
Check out our other amazing deals but remember to act fast as they're only available for a limited time!View Latest Deals
Darling Ranges, Mundaring Weir, and Swan Valley Trip
Select a Deal
High Tea Experience
$29.00Valued at $64.00Save 55% Off
High Tea Experience
$49.00Valued at $128.00Save 62% Off
About the Experience
Darling Ranges, Mundaring Weir, and Swan Valley Trip from Perth by Hummer Including Winery and Wildlife
A luxury hummer tour unlike any other, taking in the spectacular sights of the Darling Ranges as you head through Kalamunda, start of the famous Bibbulmun track, driving along the picturesque scenic route through to the South Ledge lookout overlooking the locally famous Mundaring Weir. Head down to the Weir to have a close up look at this historic sight which fed the gold rush years and goldfields. Enjoy a coffee and muffin at the Hotel Cafe and then head through Mundaring down into the Swan Valley, stopping off at Caversham Wildlife park to get up close to some Kangaroos, Wombats, Koalas and some other amazing native animals and birdlife. Head off for some wine tasting at Houghtons' or Sandalford, both export grade wineries. Visit the chocolate and providore factories for some samples of the many natural chocolates and condiments. Many people end up buying some of the amazing jams for their next days breakfast. Return back to your hotel by 1pm.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Ideal choice for families
Be picked up from your hotel at 7:30am and begin your journey through Lesmurdie and Kalamunda where the Bibbulmun track begins its famous journey through the Darling Ranges. Drive through some of the most hilly and picturesque scenery on the way to Mundaring Weir but stopping at the South Ledge lookout where you can see the many walking tracks and the weir form a distance. The photo opportunities of this are amazing.
The Mundaring Weir is a popular weekend drive for motorcyclists and they congregate at the hotel on most Sundays. Stop at the weir in a couple of places and walk across the retaining wall of the dam. There is a significant amount of history that goes along with this dam that supplies all the local drinking water for Perth and up the the goldfields, there are a number of local wild kangaroos that frequent the weir and are seen most days if not all. Stop in at the Weir Cafe for a coffee and muffin or croissant before heading out through the town of Mundaring down into the Swan Valley.
The Swan Valley is famous for its many high quality wineries and a number of very popular natural food producers such as Providore and the chocolate factory, Its easy to get stuck in here as the tastings will fill you up and most people leave with a Jam or 2 for the breakfast and maybe too much chocolate!! We Head across to Caversham wildlife park that is as close to the native animals you can get including up and personal with the koalas, wombats, Kangaroos and other beautiful animals and birds. Feed the kangaroos and get some great photos.
Heads off for some wine tasting at Houghtons or Sandfalford, both have a great history including Houghtons museum, the tour includes wine tasting for the adults if they choose.
This tour is also great for people who love photography, and because of the small group, your guide can be flexible and accommodating. Because you are traveling in a Hummer, the guide can take you off road if the group so choose, for a quick look at a famous local 4WD track along the power line trail.
Central Hotels in and around Perth WA
To your hotel or pre-arranged drop off point
The Fine Print
- Valid till 02-05-2018
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Booking confirmation can take up to 72 hours. Please book in advance.
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 4 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Additional Information :
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Deal Code: 75276
Sorry, this deal has ended!