Broome’s Leading 5-Star Resort Near Cable Beach
Broome’s leading 5-star resort just minutes from the pristine sands of Cable Beach. Stay three nights from $599 for two!
Here's a match made in heaven: WA’s best beach and Broome’s leading 5-star hotel. Home to the must-visit Cable Beach, breathtaking natural wonders, world-famous sunsets and the iconic camel safari by the Indian Ocean, Broome is an Australian gem beloved also for its natural serenity. Escape to a Deluxe Guest Room for two with daily continental breakfast, ten $30 spa credits, three $25 dining credits, a Broome Experience Passport, 6pm late check-out, and more.
- Prime location only minutes from the award-winning sands of Cable Beach, renowned for its world-famous sunsets and camel safari along the Indian Ocean
- Experience the resort’s superior facilities including a Maxima swimming pool, outdoor meditative gardens, late check-out, tour desk operator and more
- Award winning accommodation with a 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Your best chance to explore a part of Australia renowned for its beauty and serenity
The package and inclusions
- Stay in a Deluxe Guest Room for two people
- 3 nights from $599; 5 nights from $799
- Plus the following extras:
- Daily continental breakfast
- Three $25 dining credits to use at The Deck (to be used on separate occasions)
- Ten $30 spa credits to use at the Day Spa (to be used on separate occasions)
- 6pm late check-out (subject to availability)
- Mid-stay housekeeping service
- Broome Experience Passport, which includes:
- Red Sun Camels - $25 off the cost of a morning ride per adult booking
- Broome Broome Car Hire - One $50 credit to be put towards a three-day car rental
- Willie Creek Pearls - Two-for-one offer on tickets to the four-hour Pearl Farm Tour, including refreshments; and $50 credit to put towards a piece of Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl jewelry (terms and conditions apply - see Need to Know)
- Broome Trike Tours - 15% off any tour when two adults book
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Valid until 30 June 2018
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 9 November 2017 to 30 June 2018
- Book by 31 March 2018
- Shoulder season surcharge of $30 per room, per night applies for stays from 3 April to 17 May 2018
- Mid season surcharge of $60 per room, per night applies for stays from 18 May to 30 June 2018
- Christmas and Easter surcharge of $60 per room, per night applies for stays from 23 December 2017 to 7 January 2018 and 30 March to 2 April 2018
- No changes or cancellations permitted once your booking is confirmed - your Scoopon will be voided
- Scoopon valid for 2 adults. Multiple Passes may be purchased and redeemed per booking
- Maximum Room Capacity and Bedding Configuration: 3 people; 1 king bed or 2 single beds
- Extra Guest Policy: 1 extra guest aged 3 & over may stay on an additional rollaway bed at a surcharge of $55 per night, including breakfast
- Infant Policy: 1 infant aged 2 & under may stay in a cot at a surcharge of $30 per night. Infant is not included in the Maximum Room Capacity
- All surcharges are payable directly to the resort
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon terms and conditions are available at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 75307
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase using our online booking engine - here's how:
- Once you have purchased your Scoopon you will receive email confirmation - you can then make your booking right away!
- If you want to make a booking later, simply access the booking page via the "My Scoopons" tab in "My Account"
- Book early to secure your desired date
P&O Cruise - MEL via Kangaroo Isl.
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
4.5-Star Novotel Mini-Break
Grab a 1 night mini-break and stay in an elegant suite with ocean front views!
Legian Bliss with 2 Daily Meals
Experience serenity with two daily meals in the heart of a Balinese hotspot!
Award-Winning Inaya Magnificence
With daily breakfast, select meals, two daily beers per room, pampering, late check-out, and much more!
Rydges Modern Hotel Escape
Modern style and supreme comfort in a wining and dining hotspot!
Sleek Singapore City Hotel Escape
With Executive Lounge access, daily breakfast, a three-course dinner, 2pm late check-out, and more!
Beachside Haven in Kuta's Heart
Transport yourself to the timeless elegance of this fully-refurbished resort overlooking the Indian Ocean!
X10 Khao Lak Beach Retreat
With daily breakfast, select meals, pampering, return airport transfers, late check-out, and more!
Save on Saigon St Vietnamese, Bali
Take your seat at Saigon Street, a Balinese icon located in the bustling heart of Seminyak!