Awesome Penguin and Seal Islands Tour with Lunch & More
Experience Perth’s natural beauty up close and personal with a Penguin and Seal Island tour with lunch and entry to the Penguin Island Discovery Centre - JUST $59 per child aged 10 to 16 years and $79 per adult!
Let Perth Nature Tours take you on adventure through the wilderness you’ll never forget! From kayaking to the islands to getting up close and personal to the Little Penguins at the Discovery Centre, snorkelling in a sheltered bay and enjoying a healthy picnic lunch on the bay, you’re sure to learn a lot, see a lot and have a whole lot of fun!
- Experience the gorgeous natural landscape of Perth like never before with Perth Nature Tours!
- Offering you a chance to experience the best of the wilderness with a twist of adventure, lots of fun and a strong focus on wildlife and conservation, they’re now bringing you an equally fantastic offer:
- Penguin and Seal Islands tour with lunch AND entry to Penguin Island Discovery Centre:
- JUST $59 per child (aged 10 to 16 years) or $79 per adult!
- Save up to 53% on an awesome day out!
- Here’s what kind of day you’re in for:
- Meet at Penguin Island car park in Shoalwater at 8:15am with a group of maximum six people per tour
- Start with an easy paced kayak trip to the islands to spot the Australian Sea Lions and bottlenose dolphins (depending on the season)
- Learn about the fascinating breeding migrations of these unique marine mammals
- Get up and close to the Little Penguins at the Discovery Center run by the Department of Parks and Wildlife
- Join an hour-long guided tour through the spectacular low scrub vegetation on this limestone island and observe the plethora of wildlife that has made the island their home
- Snorkel in one of the sheltered bays with clam, clear, and shallow waters to experience the myriad of marine animals the island’s waters have to offer
- Get treated with a picnic meal at the beach
- What’s included:
- Services of a field biologist
- Double kayaks and paddles
- Life vests
- Dry bags to keep your valuables safe
- Long sleeve field shirts
- All snorkelling gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Entry to the Penguin Island Discovery Centre
- Healthy picnic lunch
- Cold water to refill your own water bottle
- What you need to bring:
- A broad-brimmed hat and sunscreen
- Appropriate field clothes and footwear
- Bathers and change of clothes
- Refillable water bottle
- An adventurous spirit!
- Find out more about this spectacular day out here
- Available Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- Don’t miss your chance to experience some of Perth’s finest natural scenes up close and personal!
- FANTASTIC gift idea - buy as many gift Scoopons as you like!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
Perth Nature Tours
Penguin Island car park (Pengo Cafe car park)
Off Arcadia Drive
Shoalwater, WA 6169
Tue & Wed: 8:30am - 2:30pm
Fri & Sat: 8:30am - 2:30pm
- Valid from 9 November 2017 to 9 May 2018
- Not valid for children aged 9 or under
- Child ticket valid for ages 10 - 16
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight per person is 115kg
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 75317
- Bookings essential online via https://wildtours.rezdy.com/89600/penguin-and-seal-island-perth-western-australia quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
6-Ride Pass to Hillarys Funfair
Ladies and gentlemen, the funfair has arrived, and is packed with loads of family fun!
1.5-Hour Couples’ Rickshaw Tour
Discover hidden street art, gorgeous small bars and plenty of little surprises along the way!
Up to 50% Off an Aus Day Cruise
Watch Sydney Harbour come to life on Australia Day!
Up to 50% Off an Aus Day Cruise
Have an awesome Australia Day on a catamaran cruise around Sydney Harbour!
3-Day SSI Open Water Diving Course
Take on a 3 day SSI open water diving course with four open water shore ocean dives & more!
Atlantis Indoor Play Centre Pass
With a ball pit, inflatables, motorised rides, slides, bouncy castles, climbing frames & more!
Jet Flight Simulator Experience
Take-off and fly around in a Boeing 737 or an F18 Fighter Jet Simulator!
Wakeboarding or Kneeboarding Pass
Get your adrenaline pumping with a wakeboard or kneeboard pass!
Experience a 747 Flight Simulator
Take the reigns beside a real pilot instructor and fly using dazzling HD visuals on a curved screen!