Up to 56% Off a Ticket to Qantas Cross Country Day
Score an adult ticket to Qantas Cross Country Day at the Mitsubishi Motors Australian International 3 Day Event - just $10! Upgrade to get 2 tickets.
Get your hands on a ticket to see the Qantas Cross Country Day on Saturday 18 November 2017! Held annually in November, the Mitsubishi Motors Australian International 3 Day Event (MMAus3de) is Australia’s premier equestrian competition, set in Adelaide’s picturesque East Parklands! The equestrian 3 day event – commonly known as ‘Eventing’ is the triathlon of Horse Sport comprising the 3 phases of Dressage, Cross Country and Showjumping over 3 days on the same horse. Don't miss all the stunning equestrian action at this years event! Buy a Scoopon for yourself and as many as you like to give as gifts!
- See some of the amazing equestrian action at Mitsubishi Motors Australian International 3 Day Event (MMAus3de), Australia’s premier equestrian competition!
- An adult ticket to see the Qantas Cross Country Day on Saturday 18 November 2017 is JUST $10 - that's up to 56% off!
- Or grab 2 x adult tickets for ONLY $19 - that's up to 58% off!
- Plus bring the kids along to enjoy all the fun (kids aged 15 and under are FREE on the day!)
- The Mitsubishi Motors Australian International 3 Day Event is located in the beautiful East Parklands of Adelaide
- The Equestrian 3 Day Event – commonly known as ‘eventing’ is the triathlon of horse sport comprising the 3 phases of Dressage, Cross Country and Showjumping over 3 days on the same horse
- It is the only CCI four-star event held in Australia, as well as the Southern Hemisphere and one of only six held across the world - for the past twelve years, Adelaide has been the chosen host city of this Hallmark Equestrian event
- The main marketplace shopping village is located in Victoria Park (adjacent to the grandstand) with a satellite Shopping Village in Rymill Park near the gate 3 entrance corner of East Tce and Bartels Rd on Saturday 18th November
- The box office and main entry is at Gate 1 Fullarton Road
- See the course map for more information
- Grab a Scoopon for yourself and as many as you like to give as gifts!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid for Qantas Cross Country Day (Saturday 18 November 2017) only
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 75326
- Pay nothing on Scoopon now - on clicking 'Buy Now' you'll be redirected to the Ticketek event page
- Please follow these steps to redeem your ticket/s:
- Select the GA/Grandstand ‘tickets’ button then choose Saturday 18 November from the drop down and click ‘get tickets.’
- Please note a booking fee of $8.20 will appear when you select your tickets however when you proceed to checkout this will return to $0 and you will not be charged this amount
- Head to gate 1,2 or 3
Join the Big City Hunt
It's like The Amazing Race, but a hundred times cooler!
Up to 50% Off an Aus Day Cruise
Watch Sydney Harbour come to life on Australia Day!
Up to 50% Off an Aus Day Cruise
Have an awesome Australia Day on a catamaran cruise around Sydney Harbour!
Ultimate Bridal Event Bridal Expo
See hundreds of bridal retailers showcasing the latest wedding styles!
Brickvention Family Day Pass
See a huge collection of models, play in the build zone and shop for unique LEGO products!
Salsa or Latin Dance Classes
Everybody should have the opportunity to participate in dance!
Half-Day Fishing Charter + All Gear
Catch whiting, sweep, trevally, snapper, red mullet and more!
All-Day Pass to Water Wonderland
Get ready for some action-packed fun on these amazing inflatable water slides and obstacles!
All Day Pass to GC Food & Wine Expo
Treat your tastebuds to free tastings of gourmet food, wines, beer, chocolates and more!