Up to 75% Off Online National Fitness Training
Upskill with up to 75% off National Fitness Training! Work towards a Certificate III for $499, Certificate IV for $699 or Full Diploma for $799!
Start your journey to becoming a personal trainer! Work towards a Cert III in Fitness and discover how to provide quality service in the fitness industry, healthy eating information and lots more. If you already have your Cert III, start working towards your Cert IV and learn how to undertake long term exercise programming, plan and deliver personal training and more! Or go for the Full Diploma with this self-paced online course for those already working in fitness! Go at your own speed & give yourself the edge!
- Upskill with national fitness training from Distance Colleges
- Work towards a Cert III in Fitness (SIS30315) - $499, normally up to $1,500 (12 months to complete)
- Learn how to provide quality service in the fitness industry
- Provide healthy eating information to clients
- Work effectively in sport and recreation environments
- And more – read more about this course here
- Work towards a Cert IV in Fitness (SIS40215) - $699, normally up to $1,500 (12 months to complete)
- Learn how to undertake long term exercise programming
- Apply exercise science principles to planning
- Plan and deliver personal training
- And more – read more about this course here
- Or work towards a Diploma in Fitness (SIS50215) for those already working in the fitness industry - just $799, normally up to $1,500 (12 months to complete)
- Learn how to deliver prescribed exercise to clients with cardiorespiratory and other medical conditions
- Apply research findings to exercise management strategies
- Develop strength and conditioning programs
- And more - read all about this course here
- Click here for FAQs and here for the Student Handbook
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 17 November 2017 to 17 February 2018
- To complete the Diploma of Fitness, you must be working in the fitness industry
- You must register within 4 weeks of your date of purchase or your Scoopon is voided
- To complete your Certificate III you must complete the additional unit HLTAID003: Provide First Aid. This unit of competency is not included. There will be an additional cost associated with this unit if you decide to complete it. For further details about HLTAID003: Provide First Aid please contact Distance Colleges
- To purchase the Certificate IV in Fitness option, you must hold a valid Certificate III in Fitness
- To purchase the Diploma of Fitness option, you must hold a valid Certificate IV in Fitness and HLTAID006: Provide Advanced First Aid
- All courses must be completed within 12 months of enrolment
- Prerequisites exist for the Cert IV and Diploma courses – see:
- http://distancecolleges.com.au/courses/course/accredited-courses/sis40215-certificate-iv-fitness/ and http://distancecolleges.com.au/courses/course/accredited-courses/sis50215-diploma-fitness/
- Courses are conducted through a combination of online and practical exercises. Those with industry experience may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (must complete an RPL kit to receive ant RPL)
- Training is presented by Distance Colleges and qualifications are issued by RTO: 31486 Distance Colleges, under a wholesaler arrangement. These courses are Nationally Recognised Accredited courses, throughout Australia under the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF)
- Applicants must have reading and writing ability in English equivalent to year 12 - check your LLN Status here
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per order
- Scoopons available for use immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited and subject to availability
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 75460
- Fill out the registration and completion of enrolment form online at http://distancecolleges.com.au/vouchers/ within 4 weeks of purchasing your Scoopon
- Once you have registered online and followed the steps to complete your enrolment, you will gain access to your online course materials. You may begin your course at any point after registration - courses commence daily
Online Microsoft Excel Short Course
Become a master of this complex program and learn how to use it at work!
MYOB Introduction Short Course
Cover the basic building blocks and fundamental concepts of MYOB!
Online Garden Design Course
Learn more about garden design with an online short course from e-Careers!
Online Cryptocurrency Short Course
Start with an intro short course, or upgrade to the full basic short course!
Three-Month Language Short Course
Start learning French, German, Italian, Spanish or Business English with an online short course!
Online Photoshop Short Course
Learn Photoshop, or upgrade to photography, and join the world of digital image mastery!
Online Nutrition Short Course
Make healthy eating your business - learn all about nutrition, food psychology, and more!
PRINCE2® Training Short Course
Take the online short course and study at your own pace from the comfort of home!
3 Month Language Course
Make your start learning French, German, Italian or Spanish!