Weekend Sparkling High Tea at Award-Winning Dessert Bar
Decadent weekend high tea at the award-winning Measure Bar in Mount Lawley - just $69 for two people with a bottle of sparkling, or upgrade for four people!
Introducing Perth’s first and ONLY dessert bar - this is one you really need to try! Opened by former MasterChef contestant Karmen Lu, Measure Bar was named WA’s Best new Venue by the Australian Hotel Association… and now it’s time for you to experience it yourself, for less! Treat yourself to three decadent tiers of sweet and savoury selection, choices of tea, coffee and soft drinks AND a bottle of sparkling wine to share between two people. There’s no way better to celebrate the weekend - grab multiple Scoopons and keep on celebrating!
- Experience the ultimate sweet indulgence with sparkling high tea at the award-winning Measure Bar!
- Opened by former MasterChef superstar Karmen Lu, Measure Dessert Bar is officially Perth’s first and ONLY dessert bar
- AND it’s not taken long for people to notice - in 2017 it’s already been named WA’s Best New Venue by the Australian Hotels Association!
- Discover it for yourself with an offer that’s hard to resist:
- Weekend high tea with a bottle of sparkling for two people - just $69, normally up to $142
- Weekend high tea with two bottles of sparkling for four people - just $135, normally up to $284
- Save up to 52% on a real treat!
- Over the course of your high tea, you’ll enjoy:
- Three tiers of both sweet and savoury selections
- Two selections from the tea, coffee and soft drink menu
- A bottle of sparkling wine to share between two people
- Available on Saturday and Sunday afternoons - what better way to celebrate the weekend?
- Fabulous location in Mount Lawley
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like and celebrate multiple occasions with friends
- Plus, book in with up to four Scoopons to enjoy your high tea as a big group!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 6 January 2018 to 6 July 2018
- Not valid: Mother’s Day; Easter weekend
- For dietary requirements including gluten-free, vegetarian, seafood-free, shellfish-free or nut-free, you must advise at time of booking at least 48 hours in advance. Please note there may be traces of nuts presents
- Maximum of 4 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 75756
- Bookings essential using the Scoopon booking tool - book your visit at checkout, or book at a later time from 'My Account'
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
All-Day Breakfast, Drinks and More
Delicious all-day breakfast items, US-style ribs, burgers & more!
12 Bottles of Swan Valley Wine
Torrent Wines is a small family-owned and run vineyard situated in the Swan Valley!
High Tea, Bubbly & Makeup Workshop
Experience an elegant high tea with sparkling wine and a professional makeup workshop!
Cloud Sandwich Gelato
Bring along a friend and get a Cloud Sandwich each with one topping each for only $9
5-Course Indian Feast & Wine
Score an amazing 5-course Indian dinner with seafood and wine!
Your meal comes with a free flow of steamed rice!
Get a pot of tea with your meal!
2-Course Italian with Beer or Wine
Enjoy a tasty 2-course Italian feast at Cece's Italian Cafe!
Made to order omelettes and poached eggs at the live cooking station