4 Night P&O Cruise From Melbourne to Kangaroo Island
Scoopon exclusive departing Melbourne and returning to Melbourne: 4 night P&O Sea Break Cruise via Kangaroo Island with main meals and more - from $918 for two people. Hurry, cabins sell out quickly!
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator! Cast off from Melbourne and head towards the charming Kangaroo Island, off South Australia’s mainland. Your cruise package includes main meals, HEAPS of onboard activities to fill your days, 9 bars, pubs and nightclubs, live theatre-style entertainment, movie nights, child-free sundeck, pool, day spa, boutique shopping and more. Hurry in - CABINS WILL SELL OUT!
- Experience a 4 night P&O Sea Break Cruise aboard a luxury liner, setting sail from Melbourne return!
- That's a complete stress-free round trip!
- You’ll stop on the charming isle of Kangaroo Island, just off South Australia’s mainland, and spend the day exploring native wildlife and the untamed bushland of Flinders Chase National Park
- Flinders Chase National Park offers beautiful, untamed bushland with fantastic photo opportunities at the wind-sculpted rock formations known as Remarkable Rocks
- This charming isle off South Australia’s mainland is where you can walk among endangered Australian sea lions, watch kangaroos feed at dusk or catch a glimpse of a shy platypus
- Find out more about this remarkable expedition here
- And it's an extravagant on-board affair too, featuring:
- Main meals (main restaurants and food courts) - gluten-free and vegetarian options are available
- Daytime activities including the pools and fully equipped gym
- Evening entertainment featuring live shows, comedy, theatre, nightclubs and cinema
- Dedicated age specific children's clubs
- All port taxes
- Departs Melbourne on 25 February 2018 and returns to Melbourne on 1 March 2018
- Set sail aboard the Pacific Jewel (J809):
- $918 for 2 people in a twin share Interior Cabin - that’s $459 per person
- $958 for 2 people in a twin share Ocean View Cabin - that’s $479 per person
- $1,458 for 2 people in a twin share Balcony Cabin - that’s $729 per person
- $1,316 for 4 people in a quad share Interior Cabin - that’s $329 per person
- $1,436 for 4 people in a quad share Ocean View Cabin - that’s $359 per person
- Stretch your sea legs and experience the luxury amenities of your mammoth vessel including:
- Loads of onboard activities including a child-free sundeck, pool and more
- Multiple outstanding restaurants and cafes to dine in (please note, specialty restaurants will incur an additional charge)
- Several bars, pubs and and nightclubs
- Live entertainment including theatre-style shows
- P&OEdge, the largest adventure program at sea (surcharges will apply)
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Movie nights with an ocean backdrop
- Plus boutique shopping, day spa and MORE
- Unbelievable value for Australasia's Leading Cruise Line 2014, as presented by the World Travel Awards
- Only available for a STRICTLY LIMITED TIME - buy now to avoid missing out!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Only valid for the 4 night P&O Sea Break Cruise to Kangaroo Island (J809). Departs Melbourne on 25 February 2018 and returns to Melbourne on 1 March 2018. Cannot be substituted for any other cruise
- Must book within 24 hours of your purchase
- Price includes main meals at the a la carte restaurants and food court for breakfast, lunch and dinner, all taxes, applicable port fees
- Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available
- Scoopon excludes soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, specialty restaurant fees, shore excursions, spa treatments, personal expenses and any other onboard activities incurring an expense
- Children under 6 months not permitted. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult in their cabin
- Women 24 weeks pregnant and over are not permitted
- Special requests including cabin allocation will be considered, but not guaranteed
- Twin Room features twin beds which can be converted into a queen bed
- Quad Room features two lower and two upper (bunk) beds
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Subject to availability. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Cancellation policy differs from P&O Cruises Australia Booking and Passage conditions available at www.pocruises.com.au. For cancellations more than 15 days prior to sailing, 50% of the fare will be forfeited. For cancellations within 14 days to sailing, fare is non-refundable
- P&O Cruises’ Terms and Conditions are located at www.pocruises.com.au/alreadybooked/pages/bookingpassagetermsconditions.aspx
- Airfares not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 75783
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase using our online booking engine - here's how:
- Once you have purchased your Scoopon you will receive email confirmation - you can then make your booking right away!
- If you want to make a booking later, simply access the booking page via the "My Scoopons" tab in "My Account"
- Book early to secure your desired date
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
All-Inclusive Bliss at Melia Resort
With all daily meals, open service beer, wine and spirits, and more!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
Idyllic Private Pool Villa for Four
Bliss out in vibrant Seminyak next to your own private pool with daily breakfast & more!
Award-Winning Seashells Yallingup
Find yourself in one of the Margaret River region’s best kept secrets, just three hours out of Perth!
Private Pool Villa, Two Daily Meals
Enjoy daily breakfast, daily lunch OR dinner, daily luxurious high tea, butler service, & more!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!
Blissful Island Escape for Two
Soak up natural beauty at the secluded 22km beach, heritage-listed bushlands and more!
Magical Barossa Valley Getaway
With breakfast, parking, Wi-Fi, bottle of wine, and more!