Ghost Tour of Melbourne, Lorne, Byron Bay or Darwin
Take a spooky ghost tour of your choice of Melbourne, Lorne, Byron Bay or Darwin - JUST $10 per person, $20 for two people or $29 for a family of four!
Spooky Ghost Tours offers both entertainment as well as educational value to all ages. The knowledgeable guides provide you a traditional oral narrative that has been saved from the dustbin of history to bring Australian urban tales back to life!
- Discover another side of Australian history with a spooky ghost tour… if you dare!
- One-person ticket - just $10, normally up to $25
- Two-person ticket - just $20, normally up to $50
- Family pass (two adults + two children aged 5 - 18) - just $29, normally up to $70
- Take a one-hour tour of your choice of city:
- Melbourne, VIC - explore the Princess Theatre, Chinatown, Block Arcade and Young & Jackson
- Lorne, VIC - discover the spooky history of Lorne and learn about the Mountjoy brothers who haunt Erskine House, feel the ghostly presence of Rudyard Kipling at the Grand Pacific Hotel plus the Ghost of the Lorne picture
- Byron Bay, NSW - discover the spooky history of Byron Bay and learn about Scottish Gus, who was locked up to look after the byron bay lighthouse – his ghost still haunts the light house to this day
- Darwin, NT - discover the spooky history of the Hong Kong Historical Ghost walks along the Esplanade… Hear about the legendary poinciana, the Ghost Dog Gunner the Cain hero of WW2 and Sammy the child ghost of Cyclone Tracy
- Find out more about Spooky Ghost Tours here
- Tours run seven days from 12pm - 10pm
- Fair warning… these tours are NOT for the faint-hearted!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
Spooky Ghost Tours
0403 739 136
Melbourne tour meets:
Outside Princess Theatre
Lorne tour meets:
Byron Bay tour meets:
97 Jonson St
Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Darwin tour meets:
Darwin Esplanade, corner of Knuckey Street
Mon - Sun: 12pm - 10pm
- Valid from 3 January 2018 to 3 July 2018
- Not valid: 15 - 30 January 2018
- Persons under the age of 18 will require a participating parent/guardian, unless consent has been provided
- Family pass valid for 2 adults + 2 kids aged 5 - 18
- Maximum of 30 people per group; 6 people required for tour to run
- Limit of 4 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; 8 Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 4 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 75903
- Bookings essential on 0403 739 136 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Hiking, Biking & Kayaking Tour!
Enjoy heart-pounding activities such as hiking, cycling and kayaking!
Kid’s School Holiday Sports Camp
Available in Haileybury, Ringwood, St Kilda and Brunswick!
Two-Hour Kiteboarding Lesson
Strap yourself for some serious fun in the sun!
2-Hour High Rope Adventure Pass
Challenge yourself to five thrilling levels of high-rope action!
Swan Valley Winery Tour
Hop on board the Swan Valley shuttle service and discover the oldest wine region in WA!
All-Day Paintball Entry with Balls
All-day entry with 100 paintballs - duke it out with friends and family, soldier!
Extreme Off-Road Driving Adventure
Go off-road with Wild Buggy for jumps, speed and 4-wheel drive madness!
1.5-Hour Couples’ Rickshaw Tour
Discover hidden street art, gorgeous small bars and plenty of little surprises along the way!
Awesome Ocean Marina Segway Tour
A perfect way to discover what’s happening in Mandurah, whether you’re a visitor or a local!