Entry to the 2018 Gold Coast Food & Wine Expo
Entry to the 2018 Gold Coast Food & Wine Expo at the Gold Coast Convention Centre - from ONLY $9 for a full day pass! Upgrade to attend on all three days!
Check out the stalls of more than 100 exhibitors and treat your tastebuds to free tastings of gourmet food, wines, beer, chocolates and more! Be inspired by celebrity chefs like Ben Milbourne and My Kitchen Rules celebrities! Get a full day entry on Friday for $9! Grab a three-day pass for one person for $25 OR get two full-day adult entry passes for either Friday, Saturday or Sunday for $25! Plus, children under 14 years enter free with a paying adult! On from 19-21 January at the Gold Coast Convention Centre!
- Explore a wonderful world of food and wine at the Gold Coast Food & Wine Expo
- Held at the Gold Coast Convention Centre from 19-21 January 2018
- Pick your preferred option:
- $5 for entry on Friday after 5 p.m. pass for one person
- $9 for a Friday full-day pass for one person plus a wine cooler bag
- $15 for a Saturday or Sunday full-day pass for one person plus a wine cooler bag
- $25 for a Friday, Saturday or Sunday full-day pass for two people plus one wine cooler bag
- $25 for a three-day pass for one person plus a wine cooler bag
- Plus, children under 14 years enter free of charge with a paying adult
- Over 100 exhibitors from our own backyard and all over the country!
- Heaps of awesome things to do and see, including:
- The Celebrity Cooking Stage - the latest recipes and cooking ideas for you to try at home! Watch My Kitchen Rules celebrities create sensational recipes - an interactive cooking show not to be missed!
- Taltarni Celebrity Dining Room - enjoy a modern dining experience with Ben Milbourne of MasterChef to enjoy a succulent six-course degustation menu paired with matching wine. Learn Ben’s cooking secrets and more!
- The Appreciation Area - taste, sample and learn the appreciation for finer tastes. These free classes include wine, cheese, beer, liqueur and cheese classes. With non-stop sessions running throughout the expo, there is definitely something for everyone to indulge
- Test out the latest homewares and kitchenware
- Plus you can even go in the running for some great prizes!
- Buy multiple Scoopons and go in a group or give them as gourmet gifts!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid for the date and time selected at the time of purchase - please make your selection carefully
- To receive your event ticket, online redemptions must be made prior to the event. IMPORTANT: please see important booking instructions below
- Once e-ticket has been issued, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Attendee's under the age of 18 will not be served alcohol. Proof of age will be required
- Passes are non-transferable - you may be asked to show photo ID matching your ticket upon arrival
- Children under 14 years can enter for free when accompanied by a paying adult
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use or as gifts. Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 75917
- Redeem your voucher online as your Scoopon voucher is NOT your event entry ticket!
- Click on the following booking link https://www.eventbrite.com.au/
e/gold-coast-food-wine-expo-20 18-tickets-31590742762?ref=ebt n
- Enter your Scoopon number in the promotional code box
- Choose quantity of ‘1’ for the pass option mentioned on your Scoopon
- Click the green ‘Register’ button at bottom of table
- Fill in your details and voucher codes on the following page to complete your registration
- Present your Eventbrite ticket at the door (either on your smartphone or printed)
Entry to Canberra Food & Wine Expo
Treat your taste buds to amazing food, wine, beer, cheese & chocolate!
Health Harmony & Soul Expo 2018
If you’re looking for a healthier, more inspired lifestyle, then you can’t miss this annual expo!
The High Tea Party & Bubbly
Enjoy Brisbane’s glamorous Hilton Hotel with a luxurious high tea!
XXXX Brewery Tour with Tasting
Go on a tour of the iconic XXXX Brewery plus enjoy a beer tasting!
Learn to Make Dairy Products Class
Learn how to make all sorts if exquisite dairy products in this class!
Miso and Tempeh Making Class
Take an awesome Miso and Tempeh making class!
Join the Big City Hunt
It's like The Amazing Race, but a hundred times cooler!
The High Tea Party at The Hilton
Don’t miss out on this chance to go on the ultimate girls’ day out!
Sign up for an exhilarating learn h
Take the controls and learn how to fly an airplane with Flightscope Aviation!