11 Day Sri Lanka Small Group Tour with Flights
11 day Sri Lanka small-group discovery tour with return flights from Melbourne or Sydney, hotel accommodation, select meals, luxury transfers, and more!
See Sri Lanka's amazing wildlife at the Yala & Minneriya National Parks; climb the astonishing Sigiriya Rock Fortress; experience a tea factory and plantation; retreat to the timeless seaside harbour town of Galle; trek Knuckles Range; and more! Eleven days of exploration and indulgence with 10 nights' accommodation, select meals, luxury air-conditioned vehicle transfers, entrance fees, an English-speaking guide, a decadent spa treatment, and countless other comforts. Upgrade to stay in 4 and 5-star hotels!
Save up to 49% on a journey of enrichment and indulgence, including:
- Return international airfares from Sydney or Melbourne (subject to availability - to upgrade to depart from Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth, see Need to Know)
- 10 nights' accommodation in 3, 3.5, 4 and 4.5-star hotels (Standard Package) OR 4 and 5-star hotels (Premium Package)
- Select meals as per itinerary
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle transportation throughout the tour
- English-speaking chauffeur guide
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Admission costs and a Jeep safari at Yala National Park and Minneriya National Park
- Village trek with a typical Sri Lankan lunch
- 1 hour spa treatment per person
- Cooking class at Sonja's Restaurant
- Standard Package: depart from $2,969 per person, twin share - save up to 49%
- Or upgrade to travel solo from $3,959
- Premium Package: depart from $3,529 per person, twin share - don't pay up to $8,199
- Or upgrade to travel solo from $4,569 - don't pay up to $8,999
- Explore the ancient ruins of Anuradhapura, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site
- Take a Jeep safari across Minneriya National Park, a dense jungle famous for its large population of elephants
- Marvel at Sigirya Rock Fortress, a UNESCO site dating back to the 5th century
- Trek through the Hiriwaduna, ride a bullock cart, wade streams and visit a traditional Sri Lankan village, where you'll enjoy a home-cooked meal
- See Ella Gap, Yala National Park, and take a city tour of Galle, Sri Lanka's southern capital
- And more - see your full itinerary here
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Tours depart daily during the following periods:
- 20 April to 20 June 2018
- 1 August to 30 November 2018
- 1 February to 25 March 2019
- Book by 30 April 2018 or your Scoopon will be voided
- No changes or cancellations permitted once your booking is confirmed - your Scoopon will be voided
- For twin share Scoopons, a minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking
- Child Policy: children aged 11 & under may attend at 90% of the adult Scoopon twin-share rate when using an extra bed and travelling with two adults; or at 85% of the adult Scoopon twin-share rate when sharing existing bedding with two adults
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney with SQ, MH, Sri Lankan Airlines, Emirates, Thai Airways or Qantas. Flights are based on promotional economy class airfares on various carriers; and are subject to availability at the time of booking; air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays, peak travel periods and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily; if your preferred dates, room and/or seats are unavailable, a comparable alternative will be offered (which may be at an additional cost)
- Flight itineraries are not available until approximately 2 weeks before departure and involve transits (transit may be via Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Malaysia for approx. 2-5 hrs)
- To fly from Brisbane or Adelaide, a surcharge of $300 applies; to fly from Perth, a surcharge of $600 applies
- Maximum tour group size is 20 people
- Unforeseen escalation in fuel prices, new taxes/levies on hotels and transportation services or any hikes in entrance fees shall be payable extra and shall be billed accordingly with reasonable prior notice
- In the event of any unavoidable circumstance the tour provider reserves the right to change and reduce the coverage and sequence of the above itinerary. Therefore, In the event of adverse traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances, the tour provider reserves the right to change the itinerary without prior notice
- Important note on attire: visitors of both genders must wear decent clothing to cover the body appropriately when visiting religious places. Shorts and sleeveless tops are not acceptable. This rule is strictly adhered to at all religious sites especially the Sacred Bo Tree and Stupas in Anuradhapura and the Temple of the Tooth in Kandy. Visitors should remove hats, caps, shoes and slippers when entering buildings and sites with religious monuments. Most of these places have a secure facility at the entrance for visitors to leave behind shoes and slippers for a very small fee
- Scoopon excludes peak period supplements; Kandy Perahara (Sri Lankan holiday) hotel supplements; personal expenses; Sri Lanka visa fee; optional excursion fees; and tipping
- Tipping is not compulsory and depends on your satisfaction with your guide. In general, a tip of US$5 per person, per day is recommended. You can use any currency for tipping
- All surcharges are payable directly to the tour provider
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon terms and conditions are available at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 76180
- Simple! Follow the booking instructions on your Scoopon voucher
13 Day Tour of Sri Lanka, Maldives
With accommodation, airport transfers, internal flights, sightseeing and more
14 Day Private Sri Lanka Tour
With hotel accommodation, select meals, entrance fees, transportation, an English-speaking guide, and more!
10 Day China Tour with Flights
With return flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, guides, and more!
Legian Bliss with 2 Daily Meals
Experience serenity with two daily meals in the heart of a Balinese hotspot!
Beachside Haven in Kuta's Heart
Transport yourself to the timeless elegance of this fully-refurbished resort overlooking the Indian Ocean!
Save on Saigon St Vietnamese, Bali
Take your seat at Saigon Street, a Balinese icon located in the bustling heart of Seminyak!
New Family Resort Escape
With daily breakfast, return airport transfers, two dinners for two adults, 3pm late check-out, and more!
New Couples’ Bali Retreat
Includes daily breakfast, return airport transfers, daily cocktail and more!
8 Nights in a 4-Star Bali Hotel
With two daily meals, a bucket of beer, and more!