Head Out for a Full Day Kayak, Canoe or Rowboat Hire from Audley Boatshed
Just $19 for a Full Day Kayak, Canoe or Rowboat Hire from Audley Boatshed! $45 Value!
Great School Holiday Fun! Set out for a Day of Sightseeing, Wildlife-Spotting & Fun! A 1-Person Kayak, 2-Person Canoe or 4-Person Rowboat will be Yours for up to EIGHT Hours – Plenty of Time to Take in All that Kangaroo Creek, the Hacking River & Surrounds Have to Offer!
- Spend a day exploring the natural beauty of the region
- A canoe, kayak or rowboat will be yours for an entire day
- Kayaks hold 1 person, canoes hold 2 people and rowboats hold up to 4 people – take your pick!
- Go by yourself or bring a few friends along
- Pick up at 9am and drop it off at 5pm
- Drift down Kangaroo Creek and explore the Hacking River
- Breathtaking views of the lush surroundings
- Featured on Sydney Weekender
- Audley Boatshed was founded in 1893
- Largest boatshed in the Southern Hemisphere
- Get 2 Scoopons for yourself and as many as you like as gifts!
- Valid from 3 April 2012 to 28 June 2012
- Not valid Public Holidays
- Scoopons available in your account from 3 April 2012
- Bookings essential by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – include Scoopon number, name, and preferred date(s) in the Subject Line
- Bookings taken from 3 April 2012
- Subject to availability
- 48hrs’ notice required for booking changes/cancellations or Scoopon is voided
- Present printed Scoopon on arrival
- Scoopon valid for 1 person kayak; 2 person canoe; or 4 person rowboat
- Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Max 2 Scoopons redeemable per person; multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick-up is at 9am, drop-off is at 5pm
Deal Code: 9939
Make your own adventure!
The spectacular sights of The Sutherland Shire and The Royal National Parks aren’t going to come to you, so pack a picnic, hop in a car, perhaps pick up a few friends on the way, and set your GPS for Audley Boatshed.
Established in 1893, it’s the largest boathouse is the Southern Hemisphere. Every day, particularly on sunny days, people flock from a massive radius to hire a vessel and kayak, canoe or row their way through the waterways of the region.
Nestled in your very own watercraft, you can make your way down Kangaroo Creek or explore the famous landscape that the Hacking River runs through. You can break a sweat and make it about fitness; or you can take it easy and maintain a lazy drift. You’ll have a whole day to make your adventure a successful one!
Fun-Filled Game of Ten Pin Bowling
Send pins flying with an awesome game of bowling at Bowlarama!
Choovie - It’s Uber for the Movies!
See movies at on-demand ticket prices with Choovie - it’s like Uber for the movies!
2 Hours of Unlimited Water Park Fun
The kids will have loads of fun sliding down water slides and climbing obstacles!
Season Pass for Dreamworld & More!
UNLIMITED entry to Dreamworld, WhiteWater World & SkyPoint until 24 December 2018!
ALL-DAY Kids Rock Climbing & Lesson
Climb as much as you like from open to close!
Fun at Go Bananas Kids Play Centre
Kids will go ape for all the fun and games at Go Bananas!
Aerial Adventure Park Entry
Back by popular demand with the best Atmosphere aerial adventure pass price ever!
Climb n' Jump at Skypeak Adventures
Buy as many Scoopons as you want and bring all your friends along!
Electronic Darts Experience
Enjoy electronic soft darts with food and drinks at i Darts Zen Sydney!