Head Out for a Full Day Kayak, Canoe or Rowboat Hire from Audley Boatshed
Just $19 for a Full Day Kayak, Canoe or Rowboat Hire from Audley Boatshed! $45 Value!
Great School Holiday Fun! Set out for a Day of Sightseeing, Wildlife-Spotting & Fun! A 1-Person Kayak, 2-Person Canoe or 4-Person Rowboat will be Yours for up to EIGHT Hours – Plenty of Time to Take in All that Kangaroo Creek, the Hacking River & Surrounds Have to Offer!
- Spend a day exploring the natural beauty of the region
- A canoe, kayak or rowboat will be yours for an entire day
- Kayaks hold 1 person, canoes hold 2 people and rowboats hold up to 4 people – take your pick!
- Go by yourself or bring a few friends along
- Pick up at 9am and drop it off at 5pm
- Drift down Kangaroo Creek and explore the Hacking River
- Breathtaking views of the lush surroundings
- Featured on Sydney Weekender
- Audley Boatshed was founded in 1893
- Largest boatshed in the Southern Hemisphere
- Get 2 Scoopons for yourself and as many as you like as gifts!
Deal Code: 9939
The Fine Print
- Valid from 3 April 2012 to 28 June 2012
- Not valid Public Holidays
- Scoopons available in your account from 3 April 2012
- Bookings essential by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – include Scoopon number, name, and preferred date(s) in the Subject Line
- Bookings taken from 3 April 2012
- Subject to availability
- 48hrs’ notice required for booking changes/cancellations or Scoopon is voided
- Present printed Scoopon on arrival
- Scoopon valid for 1 person kayak; 2 person canoe; or 4 person rowboat
- Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Max 2 Scoopons redeemable per person; multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick-up is at 9am, drop-off is at 5pm
How to Redeem
Make your own adventure!
The spectacular sights of The Sutherland Shire and The Royal National Parks aren’t going to come to you, so pack a picnic, hop in a car, perhaps pick up a few friends on the way, and set your GPS for Audley Boatshed.
Established in 1893, it’s the largest boathouse is the Southern Hemisphere. Every day, particularly on sunny days, people flock from a massive radius to hire a vessel and kayak, canoe or row their way through the waterways of the region.
Nestled in your very own watercraft, you can make your way down Kangaroo Creek or explore the famous landscape that the Hacking River runs through. You can break a sweat and make it about fitness; or you can take it easy and maintain a lazy drift. You’ll have a whole day to make your adventure a successful one!
Sunset Eco Cruise with Bubbles
Sail down the Swan River or out on the open ocean whilst sipping champagne!
High Tea River Cruise with Bubbles
Sail down the Swan River whilst eating sandwiches, scones, cakes & more and sipping champagne!
45-Minute Jetpack Experience
45 Minutes of water-blasting action on a Jetpack, Jetboard or Jetbike!
Awesome Game of Bowling + Shoe Hire
Head to Go Bowling Ashmore to save on a fun round of ten pin bowling - bring all of your friends!
Entry to the Holt Bolt Obstacle Run
Get set for a day of fun, adventure and buckets of calorie burning!
Full Day Pass to Peel Zoo
Get hands on with the fascinating wildlife at Peel Zoo!
Hop On, Hop Off Wine Region Tour
Visit either Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale or Hahndorf & Adelaide Hills - hop on & hop off wherever you like!
Ultimate Bridal Event Bridal Expo
See hundreds of bridal retailers showcasing the latest wedding styles!
Aerial Fitness Taster Workshop
Learn the art of Aerial silks, Lyra and pole dancing with this fabulous workshop!