Head Out for a Full Day Kayak, Canoe or Rowboat Hire from Audley Boatshed
Just $19 for a Full Day Kayak, Canoe or Rowboat Hire from Audley Boatshed! $45 Value!
Great School Holiday Fun! Set out for a Day of Sightseeing, Wildlife-Spotting & Fun! A 1-Person Kayak, 2-Person Canoe or 4-Person Rowboat will be Yours for up to EIGHT Hours – Plenty of Time to Take in All that Kangaroo Creek, the Hacking River & Surrounds Have to Offer!
- Spend a day exploring the natural beauty of the region
- A canoe, kayak or rowboat will be yours for an entire day
- Kayaks hold 1 person, canoes hold 2 people and rowboats hold up to 4 people – take your pick!
- Go by yourself or bring a few friends along
- Pick up at 9am and drop it off at 5pm
- Drift down Kangaroo Creek and explore the Hacking River
- Breathtaking views of the lush surroundings
- Featured on Sydney Weekender
- Audley Boatshed was founded in 1893
- Largest boatshed in the Southern Hemisphere
- Get 2 Scoopons for yourself and as many as you like as gifts!
- Valid from 3 April 2012 to 28 June 2012
- Not valid Public Holidays
- Scoopons available in your account from 3 April 2012
- Bookings essential by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – include Scoopon number, name, and preferred date(s) in the Subject Line
- Bookings taken from 3 April 2012
- Subject to availability
- 48hrs’ notice required for booking changes/cancellations or Scoopon is voided
- Present printed Scoopon on arrival
- Scoopon valid for 1 person kayak; 2 person canoe; or 4 person rowboat
- Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Max 2 Scoopons redeemable per person; multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick-up is at 9am, drop-off is at 5pm
Deal Code: 9939
Make your own adventure!
The spectacular sights of The Sutherland Shire and The Royal National Parks aren’t going to come to you, so pack a picnic, hop in a car, perhaps pick up a few friends on the way, and set your GPS for Audley Boatshed.
Established in 1893, it’s the largest boathouse is the Southern Hemisphere. Every day, particularly on sunny days, people flock from a massive radius to hire a vessel and kayak, canoe or row their way through the waterways of the region.
Nestled in your very own watercraft, you can make your way down Kangaroo Creek or explore the famous landscape that the Hacking River runs through. You can break a sweat and make it about fitness; or you can take it easy and maintain a lazy drift. You’ll have a whole day to make your adventure a successful one!
Helicopter Flight Simulation
Experience the thrill of flying a helicopter simulator!
Amazing Vivid Festival Cruise
Hop aboard a stunning 'Sydney Supercat' catamaran for a VIVID cruise!
1.5 Hour VIVID Cruise with Drinks
See Sydney shine from an incredible vantage point!
Vivid Harbour Cruise with 3 Drinks
See the city light up from the very best spot!
Amazing Horse Riding Adventure
Amazing 1-hour guided trail ride through 400 acres of lush bushlands!
2-Hour Action Pass with Bowling
Enjoy action-packed fun at AttracTivity with bowling, laser tag and more!
Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler Cruise
Experience stunning views aboard the Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler!
3-Hour ABBA Tribute Cruise
Sing and dance along with the ultimate ABBA tribute act and enjoy a three-course meal!
Half Day Whale Watching Cruise
Save heaps on a discounted whale-watching cruise!